What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - veopes (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veopes

In-game Name

Jango Fett

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/64581-un-ban-appeal-veopes-07162016-denied-perm-ban/?do=findComment&comment=366414
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for asking my friend to vdm me

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing with friends and gangmates on other RP communities waiting for my chance to come back

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to roleplay.co.uk because it is by far the best Rp server out there and there is no other community like it, i remember logging into your servers and hearing that rapping man and theres nothing like playing on your community i love and miss it, i have so many friends who play here

Why should we unban you ?

i feel i should be given another chance because from what i can remember i did not get many reports or bans while playing on your servers and it has been 9 months since i made my last unban appeal and over a year since my ban which is twice the time given to me to make an unban appeal by the staff member who banned me and my knowledge of the rules and how serious i take them has advanced alot, what i can promis you is if you give me another chance you wont see any trouble comming from this direction, i will be nothing but a model roleplayer and i really hope to be given the chance to be a valued member of your community again there is nothing more i miss than waking up and logging onto my favorate server, also i see you have implemented a blakewake server which i would love to play with my friends, like i said my knowledge of the rules has advanced considerably and i have read the rules top to bottom you wont have any problems with me that i can guarantee

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't call of duty, where we sit in a map and find little fun bugs that benefit us, we are here to create an atmosphere that will give every one a great experience meeting new people and roleplaying with each other.

You could of easily called the medics, and if you are here for roleplay then you would of waited and got medical attention and enjoyed the RP, yet you chose the easy exploit way in which people frown upon others for doing. 

What makes me think that you won't find something like this in the future that you will abuse?

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't call of duty, where we sit in a map and find little fun bugs that benefit us, we are here to create an atmosphere that will give every one a great experience meeting new people and roleplaying with each other.

You could of easily called the medics, and if you are here for roleplay then you would of waited and got medical attention and enjoyed the RP, yet you chose the easy exploit way in which people frown upon others for doing. 

What makes me think that you won't find something like this in the future that you will abuse?
i would absolutely never do anything like that again, i have played thousands of hours on rp servers since my permanent ban on this great server and never once have been even been tempted to exploit again, its not even within the realm of possibility in my mind, its so far from it it would be ridiculously silly to try anything like that again, when i play on roleplay servers now i always play fair and should of done so from the very start, i was just a hobo with a hobo way of thinking and i didnt understand the gravity of my mistake it was a absolutely stupid mistake on my side and would absolutely never happen again that i can guarantee i cant stress enough how much i mean it when i say it would never happen again 

arma 3 RPG game is my serious game that i play with a passion i take rp serious because its fun and would never risk it for something so absolutely stupid and childish again,

when i asked for a vdm on roleplay.co.uk it was so stupid and was the biggest mistake in my gaming career i still remember what happened, i ran up the DMT tower at rebel and ran up too fast and started getting pulled in the wall on the first set of stairs and glitched through and broke my legs, out of stupidity i asked one of my friends to vdm me, he was already up at rebel buying gear so he came down with a medkit and healed me, there are several reason this would never happen again, i always carry first aid kits on me as im a serious rpg gamer now aswell as the fact i understand how serious and unfair it was to do what i did and just plain boring , playing fair is what gives the server its infrastructure and fun environment.

as stated above exploiting Anything on an rp server is so far from what i would ever do again, it would absolutely never happen again i know that for a fact i wouldnt even consider it i honestly cant stress enough how ridiculous exploiting anything at all on an rp server would be for someone like me, it would absolutely never happen and if you give me another chance you will see 

i have had thousands of hours to reflect on my silly mistake all that time ago, i take Rp extremely serious now and enjoy it with a passion, and i hope you let me prove that to you all

Alright, i'm willing to give you one more chance. Prove to us we have made the correct decision.

Unbanned 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back