What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - TRAnders (Awaiting player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAnders

Unlinked
In-game Name

TRAnders

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/13559-tranders-unban-appeal-denied-no-response/#comment-82355

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

For combat logging back in 2014 and not making a valid attempt to return to the situation. In my defence I was being harassed and all most bullied by the user, that is why I combat logged as I felt extremely uncomfortable but I was too embarrassed at the time to use as justification for my actions. I was very new to the game at that point and had little confidence, hence why I did not talk though voice chat as the user used that as a way of bullying me. However I accept that I did wrong and will promise that I will not break the server rules again.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Lost Wifi for a couple months after the ban due to moving house. Started a new school and got into rugby and tennis. Been concentrating recently on exams however they are coming to an end now. So no better time to start gaming!

Why do you want to return ?

ALUK is one of the best communities out there and is highly populated. I do miss the server and it was a shame how my time on the server was cut short (though my own actions). I really wish to join back again.

Why should we unban you ?

I am a lot more mature, confident and knowledgeable than I previously was. I promise to play the game how it was intended and will keep out of trouble.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some nasty people here in Altis that will do a lot more than bully you (within roleplay). Will you combat log again if something similar happens?

I have unbanned you. Please refresh yourself with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back