What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ryan (Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Ryan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/65944-un-ban-appeal-brother-ryan-08012016-denied-permanent-ban/#comment-371600
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think I got banned for trying to rob somebody without any initiation involved/RDM which I now know was stupid of me and I'm sorry for my actions

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6mounths I've been playing CSGO and playing other Altis life servers which has helped me gain more knowledge of Altis life rules and help me get better at roleplaying

Why do you want to return ?

I want to come back now because a lot of my friends have started playing Altis life again and I really want to play with them also recently I've grown bored of playing perm, dark RP and other arma servers so I really want to get unbanned and roleplay with them and other users in the community which I hope will banner fit me and them.

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be unbanned because I apologize for my actions and I take the blame completely. The situation is my fault and I'm not going to try and remove the blame. I enjoyed playing on the server when I had the chance and I know that this community is a proper roleplaying community. What I did was disruptive and unfair on those involved and I think that I have matured in the time during my ban.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I have learnt from my mistakes and I am very sorry for all of the trouble I have ever caused to this community also I want to play this server again with more understanding of the rules.
This is a bit weak, please edit your original appeal and comment once done.

Additionally I would like you to join teamspeak and join the staff attention channel so that we can confirm you ahve a working headset. Please link this appeal to the staff member and request that they comment here.

Additionally can you quote all of the server rules you have broken. Then explain them in your own words.

This is a bit weak, please edit your original appeal and comment once done.

Additionally I would like you to join teamspeak and join the staff attention channel so that we can confirm you ahve a working headset. Please link this appeal to the staff member and request that they comment here.

Additionally can you quote all of the server rules you have broken. Then explain them in your own words.
RDM when you kill somebody with no reason

@Samatlewis

Put more effort into appeal before it get's denied.

Looks to me you are just here to cause problems and disregard server rules, you was banned in February for RDM and May for RDM. You have a history.

I don't feel comfortable un-banning you any time soon, maybe you could help me here?

What do you have to offer to the community after breaking all these rules? 

Looks to me you are just here to cause problems and disregard server rules, you was banned in February for RDM and May for RDM. You have a history.

I don't feel comfortable un-banning you any time soon, maybe you could help me here?

What do you have to offer to the community after breaking all these rules? 
I can offer great roleplay and my word that this what happened in February and may will never happen again because I've had more experience on how to roleplay and I've grown up in the last 6months, I will also ensure I read all the rules before coming back and be friendly to every person in this community trying to ensure everybody has good roleplaying experience.

Please for give me.

@Drew

I don't think I should take the risk with this, too many times you got banned for the same thing. However, it's not my place to say weather you have changed over the past 6 months so I will take that risk.

We have a very active staff team since you last played so you they will have eyes on you, any slip ups or you get banned for the same thing then this will be permanent without any appeal in the future. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back