What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MuelSnapper (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuelSnapper

In-game Name

Chapoelo

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/73824-permanent-ban-appeal-muelsnapper-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-417589
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned on 09/06/16. In Honest words for being a fucking moron. I was inside the City of Athira and i seen a helicopter flying in 400m in the air and me being an absolute idiot decided to take a shot at him to scare him off and i killed him. Wasn't my intention to kill him but it happend..

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Working.. not much else.

Why do you want to return ?

Because i Realize what i fucked up, Best roleplay server and i'm banned on it, rest are just basically RDM low RP servers. Also my brother is playing on this server.

Why should we unban you ?

I know what i did was wrong, and is 100% unacceptable but it wasn't my intention to kill the guy in the helicopter which was 400m in the air. I'd just like to say that i'm not an rdmer i respect the rules and i've read them all, if i get given another opportunity i will not take it for granted.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

It was for rust, i was admin on another server and i joined with admin console and got banned. forgot to disable it before i joined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... must of been using a built hack/script then as the built in admin console is what most rust server owners use.

Why did you decide it was your responsibility to start shooting at a chopper that was making too much noise in the area ? Its not hard to fire warning shots... I think you sprayed this chopper or took very targeted shots to kill the person flying the chopper.

Doesn't sound like someone who wanted to Roleplay, So why did you ignore the rules and ignore what this server is about ?

was not my intention to kill the guy, just took pop shots at it and he died. I love to roleplay. It was just a really dumb moment which costed me the ability to play on the server. It would not happen again if i get given another chance like i said i will not take it for granted.

@MuelSnapper well I hope you have learned from this, Roleplay must come before pressing triggers! You know what will happen if you go down this route again.

Unbanned please think first in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back