What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - kasjuhh [Unbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasjuhh

In-game Name

Kasjuhh

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/82624-permanent-ban-appeal-kasjuhh-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-479577
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was driving with some other guy, My twin brother (I know I should not mention "My Brother did it") and we were getting arrested. Sadly I was in a mood where I was having the best time with my brother and we were cracking jokes and everything. We found out that you could get out of the car if you were quick before getting arrested. We did it too much and they even got us a chance of getting unbanned. But had no knowledge how to get on Teamspeak. I know its our fault that we do not know how it works and we did not have it installed. As I did not get onto TS we got banned.

****EDIT**** (17/08/2017)

This happened with my brother and everything. Appeal below. Were trying to both get unbanned and play Altis RP again. I'm not trying to write an appeal for him in this way. (As it is not allowed by the rules.) 

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have gotten into playing CS:GO for the time. But I have gotten sick of the toxic community and all the cheaters. I have also been working on school a lot. Especially the last months have been really demanding for me as it was choice-making if I could join the same level of study the next year. if I did not work hard enough I would not make it. I've also been remembering the good times I had on this server with my brother. It makes me want to play it again. Badly

Why do you want to return ?

I've been talking with my brother a lot about it and we were getting good memories back. We are both hyped to play it again. Last appeal timed out because i totally forgot. Now i have set reminders for every single day to not forget. I do not want to be banned any more. I want to roleplay.

Why should we unban you ?

I have put a lot of joy into playing ALUK at that time. Me and my brother keep reminding ourselves of "The good times" Where we used to rob people and do crazy stuff on your server. We would like to expand that. And play it again. I have learned my lesson that i should not shoot on spawn island. I was too curious at that time. But i have learned from my mistakes, I've set notifications for every day to check on this appeal. I have learned to not go onto spawn island, i have learned not to restrain glitch and try to be "The funny guy". I'm not that kind of a person anymore. I'm done kidding around. I want to roleplay back again. If i find a glitch, i have to report it to the dev team privately. it will get fixed and i wont get banned. If I wont report it to the dev team and abuse the glitch for my own goods then i will get banned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you allow your appeal to time out last time? Why should we put the effort in if you demonstrated that you don't really care that much about being unbanned and our time might be wasted again?

I gave up when i had no internet connection when i was on vacation. I have set daily reminders on 10:30. I am almost checking every day now. I will not just give up watching now. I wont let it time out like the last one. I dont want to waste time.

I have learned to not troll or delay any kind of police or medics or anyone. I should not be using glitches/exploits and instead be reporting them privately to the dev team. If i am given a chance to talk with the police on teamspeak i should accept it and i should have downloaded teamspeak beforehand.

I will give you a second chance, be sure to read the rules and understand them before you join the servers.

Unbanned 14/09/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back