What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jockcam (Unbanned 15/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockcam

In-game Name

[NV] Jockcam

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/65884-un-ban-appeal-jockcam-07312016-denied-permabanned/#comment-371252
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I believe that I was banned due to RDM, FailRP as well as my ignorance/stubbornness towards the case and admitting that I was in the wrong.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

When I got banned, I decided to start to play a game called Project Reality, but soon became bored due to the fact that I didn't enjoy gaming anymore. I then got a job and started working my ass off for some money whilst taking my physical training up a notch. I started MMA and Jiu Jitsu training 4 nights a week and in the little free time I had left, spent it on doing homework and talking to friends.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return to RolePlay due to the fact that I miss the community and regret the decisions that I made resulting in my ban. I never realised at the time how much I actually enjoyed playing on the server as well as talking to all of the others in the community. After having time to think about my actions and try to improve my roleplay I know I am ready to come back to the community. I would like to apologise to the admins and the community and ask for a chance to redeem myself. This community is like one of a kind and miss my friends and people I used to play with.

Why should we unban you ?

I have acknowledged my mistakes, processed them and have learnt from them. I have grown out of my stubbornness and have become a more caring and friendly person towards others. I completely understand why I was permanently banned and I understand.

I regret my judgement of the situation that I was in and I know as a member of the community that I should have had a lot better judgement in that situation. It wasn't clear to me at the time, but it is now as to what I did wrong.

My time away from gaming and focusing on my physical training has allowed me to form into the more respectful being I am now and I believe that this can help me with my Roleplay capabilities, as well as maintaining a calm mindset not being angered by very much. All in all, my attitude towards everything has changed and this will also contribute to the positive return to the community.

I would also like to apologise to JohnJoeegan as well as Thesoldier (espeically) for my stubbornness and rudeness towards them. Thesoldier, I was annoyed and I shouldn't have let that get the better of me. I can assure you that that will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
A changed man! As per your appeal I can see you have changed your attitude which is a good sign.

So you acknowledge your wrong doings, you've 100% learnt from them right?

Should you be unbanned you would adhere to all server rules? Can you quote the rule/s you broke and explain them in your own words? @Jockcam

I do acknowledge my wrong doings and have learnt from those mistakes.

Yes. I would adhere to all server rules and have re-read them prior to my Application. I am up to date with any changes since my last times here.

(7.1.3) / (2.2) - Not high quality Roleplay as by shooting warning shots, this is not engaging in Roleplay with the other player. This would just be looking for a fight with another gang. Therefore would be classed as RDM

(3.8) - Warning shots were from 400m away and would not be visible or heard by the pilot as I had a silencer. Because the fact that I engaged this chopper after he did not respond (for good reasons that he didn't respond, as it wasn't heard or seen) I was in the wrong, linking in to the RDM. These warning shots were not preformed correctly. 

@Samatlewis

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your final chance here, blow it then that's it

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back