What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - H4Xz (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4Xz

In-game Name

[TITAN] H4X

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/62513-un-ban-appeal-h4xz-06252016-redirected/

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I have been banned for RDM , i do not remember exactly how ive been banned... it been long time ago .. but i think or from what i remember .. i know i killed some cop while restraining me ... you know the bug .. when restrains you.. the character is going to hostle the weapon.. but it kinda been able to shoot while getting my weapon to the back.. (been already restrained.. ) and yea... it counted it as RDM . i think. thats the only thing I remember.. if theres anything else ... sorry , been a long time

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Well.. Been my first year of university , Had to concentrate more for it... then i have playing some side games... like FaceIT CSGO ... for most of the time.. Rarely i was coming back to arma .. but not to play roleplay, some King Of The Hill... Been a bit borred so i leveled up to 62 and yes most of the time CSGO :D

Why do you want to return ?

I havent played of a long time Arma 3 Roleplay.. and rather joining some weak and unsuccessful or non-friendly communities.. I would better join your awesome community back, Since ive seen it first time .. it was 2014 .. but used to play over a different account , still have and play with it .. (2 CSGO accounts - had to buy arma on that one too xD - actually 3 but i wouldnt buy 3 arma 3 accounts, that would be stupid) i knew this server would grow gigantically and the roleplay would be serious, since back then Wilco always said "This is a serious RolePlay Community" and i do agree it is ... and i been stupid and missed my chance. and here i am .. Apologising to get a second chance.. people easily let go to things that they like the most...

Why should we unban you ?

Well. i stopped playing for a long time arma 3 .. but recently i started playing again , i know i kinda abused a game bug... even tho it wasnt intentional .. i know i killed the guy .. but after i got the ban i just quitted arma 3 and went to play other games.. it said if i want to. i can do an unban appeal .. but i just quitted. i recently start playing again and i feel like really wanting to play on your server. i see that you guys have upgraded very nice the server and added a lot of nice features and i would love to join it too, of course is up to you ;)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Sorry for the double post - but i am not sure if i can call that a DENIED APPEAL , i mean i never tried to unban myself ( the denied was a wrong section thread ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i own 2 accounts, because i have 3 acc of csgo . like smurfing a lot , so i thought , why not buy arma 3 on them too..

Sorry for double post , i dont understand why ive been banned on  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123000729

Today morning, i got banned for using a second account , well why would i be allowed to use a second account too, i usually give my second :  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019164857 to people like friend why wants to try arma 3 or play csgo with me .. but for some reasons seems like i aint allowed to own 2 accounts.. and been banned.. like this is so ridiculous... i can have 20 acc of arma 3 . will i get banned onall of them ? just because i have accounts ? like what...

There you go , http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211857639/ my third if wonder.

Once you're banned on one, until you appeal that ban, you can't play here. If you buy the game with another account you're avoiding the ban.
You were foolish enough to post a application for the police with your alternate account.

Management will decide eventually, but your chances are probably not that good.

I was foolish ? and i buy a game to avoid the ban . pff. i have the second account before ive been banned (ban is on my second). just for reference the banned account is the second account not first. If you dont know what you even talking about . dont say it. and here i come again.

The reason why this makes no sense is not being allowed to play on different accounts.

Ive been banned on the second account even tho i havent been banned on the  first. but you will take it as me buying my first one in order to avoid and so on... this becomes frustrating and stupid... True . on roleplay this community is serious, but based on the intelligence given on threads i doubt.

------------

This such opinions given like the buying account to avoid ban is same of what happened yesterday while i posted a report on a player and someone from his gang replied to me about me CombatLogging based on my own video even tho he had no evidence or anything to accuse me with, and no right to accuse, i had proof to give if any of those accusations were made but still, talk before you think, not facts.

PS: As you said " your chances are probably not that good. " - I dont expect much too.

if you get confused by what i mean (90% of you) i can explain it better on ts3. but i doubt ill give it a try.

Funny fact: I joined the community before you did , and is not even the main forum account, Other one is 2014 (Main H4X)

Your attitude is horrible:

You were permanently banned here by Wilco on July 4th 2014, so therefore you were never unbanned on that account.

Yet you posted this appeal, and it was determined you had a second account when you posted a altis police application.

Your first account was still banned from July of 2014, and it is our policy if you own any other accounts with Arma they are banned too because you still have to appeal your ban. If you play on another account that is owned by you with Arma you are circumventing your ban.

My attitude is horrible, well of course is horrible when i see that im getting banned for owning more account .

I havent played this server since 2015 january and i havent thought this rules changed much , at that time there were no rules saying you cant play on different accounts.

My first account is banned from 2014 , i doubt that , my First account as i said been the ones that has been banned yesterday . so i doubt you will understand even if i repeat myself 20 times, cuz i said it in the last post. True it has been banned once in july 2014 but i have unbanned it before getting the second one , then i played on the second one and got banned on that .. in 2015 january.

Referencing that it used to be allowed: 

True that used to be long time ago . but i dont think it even matters anymore, even if i get unbanned on this now . ill be banned on the first one.. since you banned it yesterday so .. i doubt it even matter, then ill get banned again on this one trying to play.. "second acc" .. rules keep contradict

PS: There could have  been a simple warning or something but you use force, whatever anyway.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back