What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - DeFrag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
In-game Name

DeFrxg

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108112-permanent-ban-appeal-defrag-denied/?tab=comments#comment-622466
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for mass RDM on one occasion and I was also banned on a second steam account for ban evading - this is the account I use permanantly now.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months I have continued to progress in my new career and have just purchased a new PC. Aside from that I have just been spending time with my partner and gaming a little when I have time to.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return as I have been watching a lot of RP streams as of late and would like to participate in some quality RP and I feel that this community is the best for that, I also have some old friends that are still around and I would like to catch up with them to see what they've been up to for the 2 years I've been banned. I also feel that I still have to prove to the admins of the server that I'm not who they think I am, a rule breaker and what happened previously was just a stupid decision and mistake I regret.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned because It has been 2 years since I've played on the server and if unbanned I will have been part of the community for 4 years. I'm now 21 years of age and have matured and grown up alot since when I was 17 playing on the server and know that I will follow the rules religiously and provide better RP than before..

As always, I respect the decision made and wish nothing but the best for everybody.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

It was not the first time you mass RDM'ed ... then you have the cheek to ban evade like you have some right to even connect to this server.

Care to explain why you acted like a little kid again ?

Thanks for the reply @Wilco

When I connected on another steam account I knew that I was going to be banned, not really sure why I did it, just thought it'd be funny at the time to connect on another steam account that I had Arma on, I was just being childish and immature.

And to explain why I acted as a little kid, all of my friends who I no longer have contact with were banned from the server for various things and I had nobody to play with so I didn't see myself returning to the server so thought I'd try and be funny instead of just leaving on good terms with everybody, this was a very childish thing to do and now having grown up a little I don't see myself ever doing something like that again. I was caught up with the wrong people and made bad decisions and for that I apologise.

I just do not get why people would want to tarnish there personal steam ID's like this, You build up a reputation and then just throw it all away.

Care to name and shame some of the people that influenced your decision? Or are you too worried about being a (let me drag myself down to 2019) a "snake"?

I just do not get why people would want to tarnish there personal steam ID's like this, You build up a reputation and then just throw it all away.
Yeah I know. No idea, if I could go back obviously I'd do things different. I like to think I had a pretty good reputation too so no idea why i'd think it was ever a good idea.

I'd be more than happy to name the people that influenced me but I can't remember names of who I used to play with. I believe they're all banned and either don't play or play elsewhere though, they were banned at the time I got banned that's for sure.

Isn't that odd... can't remember the people I used to play with

I remember nearly everyone I've encountered online since I started online gaming in 1999.. try again

Yeah of course I remember a lot of the people I played with, but you're asking specifically for the people that influenced me to Mass RDM. 

Fetty wap is probably the only name that sticks out. I was in TI at the time but it was a lot of new members not the old TI.

I am really not convinced, TI are a disgusting bunch of kids, The fact you were even a member paints a picture of the type of person you are.

Care to share more before this goes to denied ?

Yeah I agree I guess, like I said, caught up with the wrong people at the wrong time, at the time I played they were the biggest gang on the server which Is why I joined.. I wasn't in the core of the group and was a new member a little before things went downhill, I couldn't expect this!

I've had the option to play with them in another community or apply here and I've chosen here so the final decision is up to you of course, but it seems you've made that decision already?

All I can do is apologise for my previous actions and ask for another chance..

Thank you 🙂

A quick google search shows you got banned for mass RDM on that toxic place you moved to, You only recently appealed there and got unbanned so I think that will be more suited to you than here.

If your sole intentions were to get unbanned from here then that would have been your sole priority.

Actions have consequences the moment you decided to act like that here was the end of your time on RPUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back