What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Part 2 * The Long an Winding Road - Hitchhiking on Altis * Part 2

Oh man, that video had a lot.

• Some dope rap
  • A hobo wishing he would die, and got his wish granted
  • A crazy medic an un called hate towards fences
  • A sad ending
Rest in peace Junior!  :,(

Oh man, that video had a lot.

• Some dope rap
  • A hobo wishing he would die, and got his wish granted
  • A crazy medic an un called hate towards fences
  • A sad ending
Rest in peace Junior!  :,(
Glad you enjoyed it. When I was making it I started to feel a bit sad myself when I was doing the ending.

It's a shame I never got a chance to hit record before I got shot but they RDMd me and I really wasn't expecting it, although wandering past the gun store in Telos was probably not the wisest move for a lonesome traveller!

The medic was cool. I'm not sure why he kept smashing through fences maybe it was the effects of the medication he'd taken after his 'procedure'.

I'd tested that rap out in Kavala a couple of days previous and it got a good reception so when they said they wanted me to battle I was glad they meant singing and not shooting otherwise I may have had to call for a medic a lot earlier!

:)

I enjoyed this kinda sad and at least the medic helped out as well :D

I enjoyed this kinda sad and at least the medic helped out as well :D
It was a very sad ending to a fun journey. It took me ages to get there and the last bit after the medic dropped me off was a nightmare because I'm not sure how many people were around but there sure as hell wasn't anyone near me.

I left a bit out were two people arrive in weird vehicles, don't know what they were but they said they only hold one person so couldn't take passengers.

Everyone was really cool except the two plonkers at Telos who just shot me as soon as I said hello. I waited over 40 minutes for Frank the Medic to arrive, I wasn't giving up after the time I'd spent hiking.

I laughed as soon as you arrived & left the burial site, laughed whole time in between, I mean as you were by those cliffs at the shore.
You monster don't you have a heart? It was very emotional, everyone who watched cried and you found it funny! I hope Junior's ghost haunts you and follows you about doing ghost farts so everyone thinks it's you. That'll learn you!

Back