What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

out to get people

SGT Big Dog

I don't know if im the only person that thinks this but i feel like everyone is just out to get people banned, not many people seem to be able to have a joke without threats to report. it just starting to feel like a competition between who can spit there dummy the furthest. frankly I'm getting bored of people crying every time they get killed i know for a fact one person was killing people as he was defending my gang members while we was robbing people and was in charge of shooting the people that decided to not listen to us and run off every single person he killed they cried RDM,

I think it's completely irrational that you think everyone is trying to do this. Obviously sometimes you get people who are so selfish and try to provoke others. However, in saying that these members are usually very immature and it's up to you to be an adult about it. After all it's an adult community. At the end of the day if you've followed the rules and have a good level of role play you shouldn't worry about these kinds of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
look maybe i worded it wrong i don't mean everyone but it just most of the time complaining i mean is it really this hard to play a game have a laugh without someone saying your doing something wrong and i do my best to follow the rules but even when you do i just see consent complaining and it just brings down the game for me to be honest, as much fun as i have i feel 80% of my time on this server has been dealing with a case which shouldn't of even been one to begin with

View attachment 1058

+ " Here at Altis Life UK we take roleplay seriously "
so i get that i take it serious to so because of that i can't have a laugh its still a game at the end of the day i like to RP as my character and sometimes my character like to steal police cars but i can't do that because i get someone moaning at me on TS but thanks for proving my point toby

I went on as a Civ for the first time all week today. Every other kill was 'RDM' and the rudest chat regarding teamspeak 'GET ON TEAMSPEAK NOW'

It is pretty shitty at the moment I do agree, but I saw someone get killed earlier and they congratulated then on the nice kill and weren't salty at all. If only more players were like that.

People just need to sit back and take it as it comes to be honest.

I went on as a Civ for the first time all week today. Every other kill was 'RDM' and the rudest chat regarding teamspeak 'GET ON TEAMSPEAK NOW'

It is pretty shitty at the moment I do agree, but I saw someone get killed earlier and they congratulated then on the nice kill and weren't salty at all. If only more players were like that.

People just need to sit back and take it as it comes to be honest.
exactly mate why can't it be like this all the time or at least most of the time, i just feel like every time i play this game it feels more like a job then anything

@TobyAwesome Is that really needed? This is I believe meant to be a constructive topic. So treat it with respect, and do not clog the topic up with unnecessary clutter.
Oh fine, I removed it, the point still stands, people that join should join with the full knowledge that this is a serious-roleplay community, it says it on the splash screen and it says it in the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TobyAwesome Is that really needed? This is I believe meant to be a constructive topic. So treat it with respect, and do not clog the topic up with unnecessary clutter.
and yes i do mean this topic with respect i don't want to cause an argument mate i'm just stating how it feels atm and clearly im not the only one

Oh fine, I removed it, the point still stands, people that join should join with the full intention that this is a serious-roleplay community, it says it on the splash screen and it says it in the rules.
Yes as you said, "Serious Roleplay" and "Adult Community" So in the future be mindful before posting a comment in a "trollish" way.

Back