What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[OTAN] Ke Kackote (Action: Ban Issued 26/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bless

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [OTAN] ke kackota

Time & Date this happened: 24-04-15 at 23:34

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: i was stopped by 3 guys whith guns out so i put my hands up. They than punched me down, robbed me and killed me within 5 seconds. All they said to me was to stop running which i did and then 5 seconds later i was dead. After i was killed i saw this guy killing about 10 more people, most likely hobo's who came to the sound of shots fired. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rdm

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: i've tried to talk to him in side chat and i've messaged him but he isn't responding.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) I don't have a video of this but i figured there would be evidence of this in the game logs. There were at least 10 people if not more being killed within a few minutes by the same person. 

@Bin Go Wing

@Bless

In reports of RDM or poor roleplay its important we have video evidence, i will leave this open for 24 hours, if you have any videos please upload

Many Thanks

For some reason my video isn't working correctly but I have managed to grab some captures from the video plus if you follow this link you will see the report on his friend plus the start of his own rdm spree at the end of that video

If I can get my video sorted i'll post that up as well.

sorry for the bad quality but this is all i got

IJjwpIE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back