What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Operation Lollipop - Trick or Treat Checkpoint

FriendlyFireGuy

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
So, Last night, SPC JohnJoeEgan and I, thought it would be nice to fill a police Zamak full of lollipops and set up a "Trick or Treat Checkpoint" with our NHS colleagues.

Everyone passing through the checkpoint were asked if they'd like a "trick" (£69 fine) or a "treat" (Tasty NHS lollipop).

I've cut this down to remove most of the trollers that tried their best to spoil it but we did prevail in the end!

Thanks to all the cops and medics who participated, it was a great little event and great fun!

Enjoy - Keep an eye out for spooky goings on!

(Sorry about background noise, I left the TV on!)

Part 1:

Part2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't around last night (Catching up on sleep) So i am glad someone did some halloween themed events! Fun stuff good videos!

The medics were great and it was nice of them to give us 500 Lolipops i hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did, Happy Holloween! and thank you NHS for making this happen :)

I wasn't around last night (Catching up on sleep) So i am glad someone did some halloween themed events! Fun stuff good videos!
LIAR! You do not sleep.

Seriously though, it was fun and we're glad we had some fun with all those that came by!

Last edited by a moderator:
There were more VDMers who ruined it. He also missed out the going back to athira part ;)

Yeah I enjoyed it and maybe we'll think of something for the 5th (Bonfire night)

Had to rush it a bit as im heading to Spain now...will add the journey home when im back next week lol

Enjoy your trip cheers for uploading it :-D

Would definitely do that again.

Aww, that was masterful camera work to avoid seeing me be bitchslapped xD

Back