What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

O'Niell Unban request (Not banned yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Aaron

I have thoroughly read through the rules about 5 times now and I am very familiar with them, I now know what I did was wrong and can understand that if that happened to me I would find it quite frustrating but at the time I didn't know what was happening. I will admit that I knew about the NLR rule at the time but I clicked respawn insisctively so when I realised what I had done I went up to the officer and asked if there was anything I could do to help the situation and he said leave the area so I did as soon as possible. If I'm unbanned I know that I will be a lot better at RP as I am so much more familiar with the rules. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my unban request I appreciate it regardless of the outcome.

(My in-game name is O'Niell btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been banned in game already or is it from this report:

I'm gonna try to join the servers, I thought I had been banned for the last two days because I got kicked off the game at some point if it wasn't for the ban it must have been lag or something.

Wow I'm so retarded I haven't played for the last two days because I thought I was banned. Am I still going to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back