What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

one rule for us another for them?

night_stalker_

first clip is of the lovely ar vdming which I did catch up to him and did hurl a little verbal only to be passed a note stating fps glitch yet he carried on going and driving normal? second is another nice police officer who just carried  on going! there was another incident earlier on in the night..........  so 3 issues with police in 1 night. 

I was under the impression police are also accountable for there actions obviously not just get the feeling after tonight that there is one set for rules for some and different rules for others

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm just gonna say this now mate, currently no cops have seen this, but when they do there will probably be drama, so just watch what you post because u will get abuse otherwise <3 

if they made a genuine mistake then just leave it there :) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Police are accountable for their actions, this would be a VDM case.  Problem is, we don't see everything.  If you had names and whatnot you can obviously report them, if an admin was online they may have been able to find out who it was if you made them aware of it

thats VDM yes, ofc it is, the 1st one i dont know what happened, but the 2nd ( attention i was not there ) they were responding to an emergency, going over 250KM/h  and just coming out of a corner, mind that in theese conditions spot a go -kart and being able to get away from it its very hard and you will most likely die in the process aswell ( not saying they are right to do so ofc ) 

In both accidents both cars should have pulled over and spoke to you and the 2nd accident the cop should have taken you to hospital as he was to fault.

I'm not sure who that was, however I feel like there is a law regarding karts, making them illegal to drive on the main road. For obvious reasons, as you can clearly see in that video. You were going from one side to another, so I could imagine that the officer have tried to evade your cart, however it's quite difficult thing to do while you driving a police hatchback sport in full speed. As in real life, when you hear police sirens you should slow down and drive close to side of the road as the police vehicle has a priority on the road (only with sirens on).

I absolutely understood your point about VDM, and I believe that all officers are aware that we are all equal and rules apply on all of us. However mistakes can happen, and I believe there's where is the cut in your video, you turned around and started heading back to Athira. Police was extremely occupied tonight by multiple kidnappings, HM Treasury,Rebel uprising in Kavala and SGT Goku even pulled of a karaoke concert in Kavala for you guys. I'm sorry for what happend to you there, luckily you didn't loose any gear, I would like to offer you compensation on behalf of Altis Police department for your kart. 

For next time, try to follow the law regarding Karts use on public roads, this law is in place for your own safety.

Kind regards,

SPC LastNickLeft [KV450] - Kavala Constabulary 

I like to say this first and foremost.

For being a former cop driving wasn't always focused on. But majority of the time officers don't enforce traffic laws due to these following reasons. But also some officers could work on for future driving experience. Unfortunately nothing can be done if no evidence or names to help fix these kind of issues.

Officer side

- Operations (HM,HMP or hostage/gunfights, to often these happen so most officers disregard normal duty's) 

- Speeders (Most cops do not bother as there impossible to catch up or may lead to a accident) 

- Pursuit (Most people do not pull over normally leading to a chase, these are minor traffic violations. Most people run in fear of assumption of being arrested when its just a ticket)

Civilian side

- Reckless driving (These are WAY too often in the force when there is no emergency)

- Speeding (Most officers do not bother with the 110km limit. Most ignore it and go over 200km <) - I often saw this as an officer but didn't bother since with no video evidence. 

- Ramming into vehicles and not pulling over right away (Heard few times officer/rebel take advantage of a VDM accident to often)

Now some may see this as just a opinion, that's ok.

If anything people should spend few minutes of there time enforcing speed limits or prevent reckless driving. Heck or drive at a speed your comfortable with. Danger increases the faster you go.

we all know that the police can't drive anyway, drive around the map a little and you'll find crash sites w free guns, there's always a cop car crashed somewhere

I like to say this first and foremost.

For being a former cop driving wasn't always focused on. But majority of the time officers don't enforce traffic laws due to these following reasons. But also some officers could work on for future driving experience. Unfortunately nothing can be done if no evidence or names to help fix these kind of issues.

Officer side

- Operations (HM,HMP or hostage/gunfights, to often these happen so most officers disregard normal duty's) 

- Speeders (Most cops do not bother as there impossible to catch up or may lead to a accident) 

- Pursuit (Most people do not pull over normally leading to a chase, these are minor traffic violations. Most people run in fear of assumption of being arrested when its just a ticket)

Civilian side

- Reckless driving (These are WAY too often in the force when there is no emergency)

- Speeding (Most officers do not bother with the 110km limit. Most ignore it and go over 200km <) - I often saw this as an officer but didn't bother since with no video evidence. 

- Ramming into vehicles and not pulling over right away (Heard few times officer/rebel take advantage of a VDM accident to often)

Now some may see this as just a opinion, that's ok.

If anything people should spend few minutes of there time enforcing speed limits or prevent reckless driving. Heck or drive at a speed your comfortable with. Danger increases the faster you go.
I totally agree. Speaking of HM and Operations, I believe that around that time we were in big operation at HM, which lead to chasing and following suspects all the way up to the most remote point in UNMC land's. It's possible that some officer was on his way there and didn't notice a small GoKart. However as you said, some officers are not not as good drivers as they like to think they are [including myself]. Mistakes can be made.

@Night_Stalker as I said, feel free to contact me on PM regarding your compensation. 

SPC LastNickLeft - Kavala Constabulary

But is there not a difference between laws and server rules though but on both cases just to drive off ? 

But is there not a difference between laws and server rules though but on both cases just to drive off ? 
There is a difference, absolutely. I'm not saying that they didn't break rules, I'm just telling you my point of view on that, regarding RULES and LAWS. What happened to you is definitely not okay

In your video all I see is a traffic accident, which happen ALL THE TIME. No one has ever been and never will be banned for a traffic accident as it is. Regardless of position. VDM by its very wording would require the incident to be intentional. This is what teamspeak/forum reports are for. This kind of calling out and targeting is just pathetic.

Police should be accountable for their actions, however only when there is an actual issue

Gotta agree with arrogant bread, judging from your video it's not like they targeted you but it was a fair accident. This isn't VDM this is just them going too fast... If there is a problem bring it to a PCC but don't post stuff here just for the sake of it with some witty title about... Not needed at all...

so @ArrogantBread you suggesting the police were quite in there right not to stop? and as pathetic I hardly think so as, I can see your view as not classed as vdm but if I was to do that id have so much crap for it, yet least I would have stopped being a decent chap and all,

and @SGT Nomad a witty title you say? as I said to the young chap above  I can see your view as not classed as vdm at least I would have stopped and apologized, in the second video even in a car I would have been road kill, and no I didn't want to make a complaint as like you said it could have been a accident but a apology would suffice  but yet again I must be a simpleton as courtesy cost nothing  

but don't worry guys I will remove the post as it obviously offended you,

so @ArrogantBread you suggesting the police were quite in there right not to stop? and as pathetic I hardly think so as, I can see your view as not classed as vdm but if I was to do that id have so much crap for it, yet least I would have stopped being a decent chap and all,

and @SGT Nomad a witty title you say? as I said to the young chap above  I can see your view as not classed as vdm at least I would have stopped and apologized, in the second video even in a car I would have been road kill, and no I didn't want to make a complaint as like you said it could have been a accident but a apology would suffice  but yet again I must be a simpleton as courtesy cost nothing  

but don't worry guys I will remove the post as it obviously offended you,
Oh no man I'm not saying that they did nothing wrong, they still crashed in to you in that sense. But it wasn't VDM, still I think they could have had the courtesy to stop and apologise, but on the flip side it looked like they were in a hurry getting somewhere. No need to take the post down man but the title is a bit drama-ish... Anyway I'm sorry if I came of as very rude. Didn't mean to but us police catch a lot of shit and a lot of it is unnecessary... Anyway, no hard feelings!

@night_stalker_ My point was more focused at just because someone doesn't stop and go back to apologise theres no need to call them out and slag em off. I personally always try to stop and speak to the person. BUT there are occasions where it just simply isn't possible or even noticed. arma does strange things sometimes. 

@ArrogantBread the first guy I have his name and I haven't stated or made a report, yes I gave him crap at the scene which I let go but then as a possible fps glitch, my own opinion is that there wasn't he would have been hurtling in to a field or if there was why not pull over as I do (bit of common scene) but then less than 5 minutes later to be road killed by another and do the same of drive off is very poor in my eyes and point of view.

@SGT Nomad I understand the police get a lot of shit but unfortunately it is of there own wrong doings some time, I have had mostly up until a week ago good rp/pleasant and fair situations with the police but it seems that recently on 4 occasions it seems that they get away with a few things which they should know better being the ranks they are. yes I could make a pcc report but we all have our bad days we are all human well most of us anyway and if we "fuck up" hold you hand up and say "oops my bad" and learn then we can move on. its not much to ask but it makes a big difference. 

Back