What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Okonkwo Chinua-Achebe Restrain Glitch

knowlezy

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Okonkwo Chinua-Achebe

Time & Date this happened: 1:35am 21/05/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Had the guys restrained for carrying firearms they found on the floor so I could remove the weapons. After restraining the guy he pulled out the pistol and shot me whilst restrained. (I was listening to their conversation and seen them with the weapons out)

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2D)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He was messaged to come onto teamspeak and he did but he claimed that it wasn't a glitch.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
DAA94D48377C641FBF255A470D0AA08F9ABD2BC6

First of all, you messaged me to come onto teamspeak and I thought we had resolved it?

I had told you I didn't know about the glitch and shot you because I saw my gun come out as if I had been unrestrained, you said the rules said something about this particular bug and I said I would check them.

The rules do not actually say anything about this exploit in particular, and that's why I didn't know.

We didn't resolve it, you just claimed you didn't know it was a rule. Plus whilst you're restrained, the only way you can pull out a weapon is by using CTRL + H or pressing Z to go prone which will take out your weapon, at that point you shot me point blank.

We didn't resolve it, you just claimed you didn't know it was a rule. Plus whilst you're restrained, the only way you can pull out a weapon is by using CTRL + H or pressing Z to go prone which will take out your weapon, at that point you shot me point blank.
In teamspeak I said I had never heard of the exploit before. If I had known I wouldn't have shot you. The rules don't say anything about it under the "known exploits" section and nobody had ever told me before. I honestly thought you unrestrained me or something because I saw my gun being pulled out.

You eventually got revived and you never asked for comp, but I can comp you if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 reports in as many hours (near enough)....

you've been restrained, you've also been notified in text bottom left... 

When you're unrestrained, you'll also be notified....

i'm presuming you were rubber balled or hit by a taser... you were then restrained.... why would they un-restrain you at this point?

Report accepted

Forum Report - Rule 2D - 22/05/15

Back