What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ok is this fare?

Listen to your superior... He told you to stop the bitching.

It was a suggestion that rebels, civs and some police agree with, and at the end of the day if your broke you still spawn with a taser to do your job..
These are the forums, "ranks" mean nothing here as 99% of content is either suggestions or opinions. 

We responded to your suggestion, yet you don't like our counterargument which is fair enough. 

I was on today and the RCU we're looking a bit bored so I got out a ifrit and started a chase the wall broke my tire and gill came along a crushed it. It was a fun chase and I had to keep stopping to let poor gill catch up,

I vowed I would be bace and soon later I was crushing down the road in a ifrit on the way back to RCU hq the road was littered with cars I crashed and while I was repeating gill came and crushed by dreams.

I baught a 3rd 1 but gill disconnected before the fun could begin.

I was on today and the RCU we're looking a bit bored so I got out a ifrit and started a chase the wall broke my tire and gill came along a crushed it. It was a fun chase and I had to keep stopping to let poor gill catch up,

I vowed I would be bace and soon later I was crushing down the road in a ifrit on the way back to RCU hq the road was littered with cars I crashed and while I was repeating gill came and crushed by dreams.

I baught a 3rd 1 but gill disconnected before the fun could begin.
Nice one. Remember police we try to keep everyone having fun,that's why we're all here!

The fact you were spamming ifrits and basically giving us them is another example that ifrits are to cheap. It was fun though.

About 4/5 of the ifrits we crush the usual answer is. "I can afford loads more" we will just keep crushing who knows one day we might effect the meta and stop seeing so many ifrits but don't count on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me one video of an officer jumping infront of a car to issue fines.
Well jumping is not in the game mechanics, however, when they stood around the corner as another one flagged me, if I had lagged, there would of been a crushed cop. And I'm just a Civ, not a rebel, how would that make me look? :)

I agree money could slow the cops down, and cause quite a few problems, but where does the money go from fines? there should be a police money pot and the head police can do payroll to those in need.

That would never work either though.

Back