What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Oil Processing Not Working

Randy Panda

So, i dont know if its just me who is experiencing this problem, but the Oil Processing "button" doesnt seem to be working ? it shows a blank white stand in the building , and no actions pop up at all ?? Please help fix this or if you know any way to get around this. Thanks

So, i dont know if its just me who is experiencing this problem, but the Oil Processing "button" doesnt seem to be working ? it shows a blank white stand in the building , and no actions pop up at all ?? Please help fix this or if you know any way to get around this. Thanks
im Having the same problem 

im having the same problem

Yeah it's bugged at the moment, as far as I know there's nothing you can do to be able to process it anyway!

I'd recommend doing some other kind of money runs until it's fixed!

Update: apparantly the multi processor allows you to process oil anyway! If you want, you can go ahead and try that instead!

Back