What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Not sure if I should ask for compensation (Refused - Drugs/Gold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasim

In-game name: Wasim

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198151456145

What was lost: 60 processed cocaine

Value of item/money lost: 200k +

Quick description of what happened: 

So I was doing a cocaine run. I processed the cocaine and went to kavala square because my vehicle was broken and I had no toolkit. I said that I needed a tool kit and a guy came and was repairing it (or lockpicking it). I asked him what he was doing he said he was repairing it. Then after he repaired it he jumped in the truck and drove off.  (I don't have footage of this) I was angry obviously because my cocaine was still inside the truck :L

So I had my key and thought I should track where my truck is. I tracked it down and it was broken again so I repaired it and tried to access the trunk to see if my cocaine was still inside it. I couldn't access my trunk because it said someone else is using the trunk and only one person can use it. No one was near me but still I couldn't access the trunk. (I have footage of this but struggling to upload a video, I looked at the post showing how to add attachments but still can't do it)

I don't believe you can be compensated for Drugs/Gold. 

After server restart I retrieved my truck and the cocaine was there...

This topic can now be deleted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back