What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Noel - Ban ? (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel Heru

Your In-game name: Noel

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138801944

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

5f8d48035a790b4389466809d50fd07d

Date & Time you was banned: 10-3-2015 19:00 AM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Rule 5: Rest of Altis RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I'm a good guy, i never break rules. i was wrong this time and i know it. i was just trying to help my friend but that wasn't the right way to handle.. i'm really sorry !

If i did something wrong i appoligize for that ! I really love this server and the people, its a one of a kind ! i really want to be unbanned so i can  team up with my friends again..

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: There's no forum report about me. I was just simply banned for rdm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thank you for your patience. Before I approve this I just need you to confirm you have read all our rules and will check for any updates on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back