What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No "non-Apex" civil plane?

Benedict45

I'm fond of aviation and I really enjoy flying in ArmA 3 but the only civil plane in ArmA 3 Apex edition is "Caesar BTT" and there's no civil aircraft in ArmA 3 without apex extension.

I don't want other apex features and don't want to buy apex for just an aircraft, It would be lovely if someone could tell me "Is it possible to add one aircraft mod to the server?" so non-Apex players won't be deprived of the joy of flying.

Server has never ran any mods.. Can't say for sure if it never will, but in the almost 3 years I've been here now, I always got the impression the server was not going to run mods. That way, new players have no barrier to overcome so they will keep coming to the servers =).

There is other planer more expensive but they are there. And server would never get mods, we are a non mod community. 

I would never say never.. but for now we are non modded.

I am sure Apex at some point will be on sale

If I'm personally honest i think the server should stay modeless.

The server needs to increase its popularity as much as possible, I think adding mods would only decrease the amount of players flowing through the server because of the hassle needed to download them.

Scripting such as pat downs and the new taze ragdoll and adding (or atleast testing) new weapons and vehicles can/will make a lot of players happy. Keep the innovative ideas coming in and keep the server moddedless just unique.

EDIT - The suggestion area should really be focused on. Ive seen some right crazy ideas on there which would be great for community testing such as the blindfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never say never.. but for now we are non modded.

I am sure Apex at some point will be on sale
Isn't there possibly a script to make so that you can enter Apex planes without actually owning the DLC?

@DairyleaPP Server 1 & 2 will always stay mod less, in terms of other servers we can never say never we would be foolish to!

@Wilco To be honest like this idea!

A server 3 that has minor mods, id like to see this tried out just for the player count see how many would attend and play.

Can't you do what you did with the karts? With the windows key get in, or does that not work for anything with 2+ seats?

Back