What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Application?

CSO JPA

Hello,

I wish to apply for a NHS position.

Are applications for these positions currently being taken?

If so, I'm interested.

Many thanks :)

JPA

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes me also my friend would love to join, we are regular players on this and as you can see no warnings.

ok i dont want to be rude but there is a big ass button at the top of the page saying "the nhs apple here" have your tried pressing it?

if you have applied it will be some time before there is a response sinice there are a lot 

Thank you Gourvo,

Yes, I have tried pressing the button.

When I press the button, I'm taken to the forum. Unlike the Police Application button, where your taken to an application form.

Hence my question 'Are applications for these positions currently being taken?'

Thank you for your response :)

JPA

I don't think applications are being accepted etc. until the #1 server updates to the new version or is very close to being upgraded to the new version, not sure if this is correct but I'm guessing it could be. 

Thank you Gourvo,

Yes, I have tried pressing the button.

When I press the button, I'm taken to the forum. Unlike the Police Application button, where your taken to an application form.

Hence my question 'Are applications for these positions currently being taken?'

Thank you for your response :)

JPA
ohhh sorry for been patronizing i didnt tried pressing it myself....so yes they are currently not up at the moment most likely until the 3.1.4 patch arives so you can play as a medic

Back