What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[NEWPOLL] Has the database lag decreased since 8:30 (New server installed)?

Does the new server make performance better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
This is a new poll as the previous one started talking about FPS drops. This is strictly Database lag. I.E: Sending Request To Server and Opening Garages, opening cellphones, storing vehicles.

Not Including:

Opening Vehicle Inventories

FPS

Anything that does not involve the database.

I feel there's been an improvement, my vehicles were storing and retrieved in a few seconds, which is a significant improvement on the minutes I was sometimes waiting before.

I'll have to check tomorrow at 7:30pm, probably the time the server is going to be at its heaviest load, 30 minutes before the 8pm restart.

Yes noticed strait away it did not take long too long inn my frame rate was and more importantly could get my cars out quicker

Would like to thank @Wilco and @Ciaran for doing such a good job the past few months and it may be a bit early but congratulations on such a good server and happy birthday our one year is very soon for the server

Yes, definite improvement, before I simply couldn't see any text messages I received and at times had to ask in side chat who had texted me as opening one was impossible. Vehicle access is also far better, retrieval times are now no longer than 5 seconds which is perfectly reasonable at peak time. Also the dreaded darkness that was "sending request to server" has come down to a few seconds too.

Great work and thanks for taking the time to fix it.

I have played on the server for that full restart, and yes the improvements are noticeable, once the server has been up for a couple of hours their is still a delay on vehicles disappearing after impounding

Yes, however I've noticed a new bug where items show up two times in your vehicle, I noticed it last night when I was doing a drug run with my HMMT box, it would list;

180 Cannabis
20 Marijuana
180 Cannabis
20 Marijuana

I don't know if this has anything at all to do with the database, but it started happening after 8:30

Yes, however I've noticed a new bug where items show up two times in your vehicle, I noticed it last night when I was doing a drug run with my HMMT box, it would list;

180 Cannabis

20 Marijuana

180 Cannabis

20 Marijuana

I don't know if this has anything at all to do with the database, but it started happening after 8:30
Its a bug with you clicking to open the GUI too fast. Nothing related.

Noticed a rather large decrease in performance today as of the new slots increased.

The vehicle garage I have not had any problems with at all since the change even when I have about 18 vehicles. Nor have I had any problems storing my cars. 

I had a lot of problems with the cellphone before the change but once that rolled out It was perfect, Same with sending request to server had problems before none now. Thanks for the good work lads. :D

After testing this for some days, and after we got to 120 it went from beeing good to long load times for cars and worse fps

I've also noticed a drop in DB performance since the increase of slots to 120.

I've also noticed that since the increase, it is now almost impossible to RP in Kavala.

All I hear from most people is:

Hel... How....Car....Ge...Dow....Shoot.

And then usually some bullets are fired by someone and someone else dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night got a bit messy trying to spawn vehicles from the garage, i believe it is down to the 120 slots as it wasn't a problem the other night. Also on a side note i kept getting 'sending request to server' message when trying to spawn in a couple of times. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back