What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thawkz

Hi All,

I have been watching various YouTube videos, including Stoneman's excellent intro to Altis Life, and would like to join your amazing world. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times before, but do I need to do anything specific to join up, like an RP interview etc, or am I able to simply join one of your servers and start RP'ing?

I have read the rules and will be trying to memorise them so hopefully I won't screw up and get banned on my first day.

I am still very new to Arma (I have recently started playing Milsim Arma 3) so is there anything particularly recommended for new players to get them up and running?

Cheers

Thawkz

Nope there are no entry rules, just join and start RP'ing. You rarely hear a new guy who's actually read the rules before playing. Hope to see you around and good luck!

Hello Newbie, and thanks for choosing Altislife.co.uk it is very simple, you just connect to the server and act nicely, then you are on your way to live an enitrely new life. you can search for altislife.co.uk in the filter, or you can remote connect using this;

server.altislife.co.uk :3102

s2.altislife.co.uk:4102

The servers are connected to whatever you do on one of the servers, then it will also apply to ther other one aswell.

Take care, stay safe, and welcome!

Hello friend no whitelisting here!

You can jump right in with no moods needed

Please use the teamspeak and seek out a mentor if you have questions or need help

Thanks for the responses everyone, can't wait to get started!

Just a quick query, does being bad in the game preclude you from career paths? For instance if I did a robbery etc would that mean I couldn't join the police later on?

Cheers

Thawkz.

@Thawkz

If you shoot bad nobody cares, this is roleplay, pretend to be yourself, and think about your actions when 4 armed men aims a gun at you and you will be fine ;)

Thanks for the responses everyone, can't wait to get started!

Just a quick query, does being bad in the game preclude you from career paths? For instance if I did a robbery etc would that mean I couldn't join the police later on?

Cheers

Thawkz.
Nope that does not happen. You can do anything illegal when you are a civ and it will not affect you joining the police!  

:) Yes this was more when I start off in the game to earn some money etc, although I may still go the legit route
Great to see someone join who is willingly asking questions and reading the rules! 

AEGIS are a company dedicated to helping newer players out making some money legally. If you ever want some free protection when making money message one of us on teamspeak or send me a message on the forums :) We love to help out!

Back