What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New player

Hello! I am a new player to arma and life servers, I got it on the 23rd of November and have a total of 42 hours, so far i have my licenses for a gun, car, truck, and copper processing, but i have no idea what to do next. If someone can help with what i can do it'd be greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Some fun things to do is join a gang, join the nhs, join the police. Also you could try to rob the hm with a few friends by roleplaying or using combat skills. Depending on your RP style you could rob some people for their guns, go to the redzone get some guns and kill people or even take a police hostage and demand a whole prison bus full of crumpets lol. Just a few ideas but it depends on if your playing rebel or trying to be a law abiding citizen.

Some fun things to do is join a gang, join the nhs, join the police. Also you could try to rob the hm with a few friends by roleplaying or using combat skills. Depending on your RP style you could rob some people for their guns, go to the redzone get some guns and kill people or even take a police hostage and demand a whole prison bus full of crumpets lol. Just a few ideas but it depends on if your playing rebel or trying to be a law abiding citizen.
And you call you self a officer of the law :D

Back