What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Forums

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
Sorry for the delays everyone!

We have been working on remaking our theme from scratch based off the original theme that comes with the IPS Suite. For anyone who wants to see what the theme looked like around 24 hours ago, see this: https://community.invisionpower.com/

As you can see, we have spent a fair amount of time making this theme resemble the old theme that we were using, yet we have also changed the looks in some ways to make the site more user friendly.

Please report any bugs you find inside of the website in the report a bug section.

Some areas may still have a white texture, if this is the case we ask you post back here with a screenshot of the area, aswell as what you did to get there.

*Edit by Neo*

If you're having trouble replying to posts/making comments, try the following:

• Chrome/Firefox/Opera/IE

Ctrl + F5

Some people have more success with ctrl + shift + R

[*]iPhone/iPad Safari

• From your homescreen; tap Settings
  • Scroll down to Dafari
  • Clear History and website data

If you NEED to keep other cache, press Advanced at the bottom, go into Website Data, and find/remove Altislife.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neo AND YOU FIXED THE MENTIONING 

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYes

Fabulous new look chaps, you've done a top notch job! Thanks for the hard work, it is greatly appreciated. Nearly 48 hours without the forum got me itching though...

Really great work. It looks beauitful! So smooth.

I know how painful CSS can be so I know you worked hard. 

Really good job! Looks absolutely amazing! So smooth...so...crispy! Officially amazing!

Delta's Stamp of Swagproval Applied!

Back