What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Arma Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYKILLER

In-game name: PC CrAzYKILLER

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198140016008

What was lost: 7 mil, a mohawk, fuel track, 4 sports hatchbacks, a hemtt, a hemtt box, an orca, and 2 humming birds 

Value of item/money lost: A lot hahaha 

Quick description of what happened: There was an accident in which I opened cheat engine forgetting my Arma 3 is open which resulted in me getting global banned, so I had to purchase a new Arma Copy now I have lost everything I have worked so hard for and put hours into 

Already spoke to Wilco the moment it happend and showed him proof:p Was trying to hack 'The Forest' and left my Arma running like a nobhead it was one of them moments where 'I forgot to think' :(

Did you pay full price for a new copy!?

If not where from? I'm getting fedup of being global banned

cjs-cdkeys Got it for £22 pretty feel ill having the pay for the game a second time but it's worth it to say how much time I put into the game

CJS keys is the cheapest, i have a second copy for updates on the server.

I have issued a warning as you know and will copy the 7 million over, as for the vechiles i need a price.

Thanks man I will add it up and post it for you

Last edited by a moderator:
ea5.png

It's £22. I have £5 in paypal, guess i'll just sit tight and accept my BEC ban for a little bit longer (Providing wilco lets me on server 2, as i still cant join Server 2 trusts me now :)  )

Last edited by a moderator:
ea5.png
ww

Well I don't know how to hack for a start, the only ingame hacks I do know how to use is cheat engine, mainly to get currency, and I am well aware battle eye shits all over cheatengine, also I have no need to hack I get everything free in the Police Force and I have over 7 mil which I have earned from playing the server everyday. This is the time I got banned and this is what I showed Wilco  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xgfgg3&s=8#.U5hWmfldXig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back