What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nerd Fury's Arrival!

Henk Baksteen

Greetings community of altislife.co.uk!

I'm Nerd Fury, but most call me Dave. I'm originating from The Netherlands and I'm a fan.. everything army related. This is my official introduction to this server, my formal introduction. I've been playing on a Takistan Life Revolution server before this and been a 'helper' there. I've been on another unnamed Altis Life server, still am sometimes because of my clan there, but I am not personally fond of that server which is the reason I am here now!

I'm here as a fresh of the boat Dutchie, not knowing what to do. I've seen through this server's rules and features and they are promising so far, but I haven't been able to apply to the police force for instance and I couldn't find what the prices for the rebel gear and rebel licenses are. Neither do I really know how to make money. It would be fun to hear from the rest of you guys what the best expierence is.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the server Dave, feel free to watch this topic and the videos of our fellow Youtubers for some offline information!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try getting some experience, get some money, maybe buy a truck, and then in my opinion try joining a gang, or you could join merchant union right now, a gang that is allies with most other gangs and only do legal trading, that's a good gang to join if you'd like to make some money and make some new friends!

Any other questions feel free to message me on the forums/teamspeak/in game and I'll try my best to help you!

Thanks for the advice and for the warm welcome. :) I'm going to look into it and start doing some money and a truck, seems like a nice start.

Thanks! :) Me and a friend did some money farming. We didn't get much out of it though, we were laughing how we could process salt without license but then realised we got charged per processing. And then there was restart. x)

Will give it another try tomorrow.

By the way, can anyone advice me on the police force on this server? Does it take long to go from a blue jacket to a yellow jacket? What kind of weaponry do you get? What does it take to get that fancy baret? Do police officers have to pay for their gear? And probally most importantly, what're the requirements to join?

Also, is the Rebels and Police force balanced on this server? I've only been seeing a few cops but no rebels, and a lot of civilians (which is always nice to see). :) Rebels and Police seems both fun, but my friend isn't fluent in English so I am not sure if he can join the police force. He and me have been playing as cops in Takistan, however. We used to patrol together and that went fine, because he was just talking as well. He understands most of it and can talk back decently with several gramatical errors. I'm just afraid he wouldn't pass the said interview with his English. ;p

And this might be seen as me being extremely lazy, and I apologize for that. But I've got no clue where I can look up certain things.

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your questions:

1. Usually the blue jackets are referred to as CSO's ( Communtiy Support Officer (Unarmed)) and PCSO's ( Police Community Support Officer (Armed(Non-Lethal))) and to get from a CSO to a PCSO you must complete what is known as a module2, where you are given a set number of scenarios to complete and you must pass them to achieve PCSO, then to get to a PC, you must have spent a week in the force and then get recommended and the senior police will take a look at it and possibly promote you.

2. To answer your second question, the weaponry is very varied, from MK20's and on, better weapons are achieved at higher ranks and there are 2 types of ammunition, rubber and lethal. Rubber stuns the player when shot and they fall to the floor and are unable to move and lethal basically kills them.

3. Requirements to join are usually in the application to join, basically be over 16, have good experience on the ALUK server and be a good RP'er and you have a good chance.

4. Yes the cop vs rebel balance is extremely well balanced unlike other servers as the admin team have put in a lot of hard work and dedication to finely tune the balance, not all revels are in Kavala remember and tend to hide from sight as they usually have large bounties on there heads.

5. Last but not least, if your friend is able to communicate fine with other players in game then he should stand a good chance, let him speak to lots of people instead of just yourself so he can get a wider array of the language ;-)

Hope this helps!

Phalanx.

By the way, can anyone advice me on the police force on this server? Does it take long to go from a blue jacket to a yellow jacket? What kind of weaponry do you get? What does it take to get that fancy baret? Do police officers have to pay for their gear? And probally most importantly, what're the requirements to join?

Also, is the Rebels and Police force balanced on this server? I've only been seeing a few cops but no rebels, and a lot of civilians (which is always nice to see). :) Rebels and Police seems both fun, but my friend isn't fluent in English so I am not sure if he can join the police force. He and me have been playing as cops in Takistan, however. We used to patrol together and that went fine, because he was just talking as well. He understands most of it and can talk back decently with several gramatical errors. I'm just afraid he wouldn't pass the said interview with his English. ;p

And this might be seen as me being extremely lazy, and I apologize for that. But I've got no clue where I can look up certain things.
Regarding my previous post, I've joined the police force. :) Just decided I'd rather expierence it and it seemed a lot of fun.

Welcome to this fine server and community, I hope you enjoy you're stay! pop me a pm if you have any questions or queries.

-Vixxy ;)

1. Usually the blue jackets are referred to as CSO's ( Communtiy Support Officer (Unarmed)) and PCSO's ( Police Community Support Officer (Armed(Non-Lethal))) and to get from a CSO to a PCSO you must complete what is known as a module2, where you are given a set number of scenarios to complete and you must pass them to achieve PCSO, then to get to a PC, you must have spent a week in the force and then get recommended and the senior police will take a look at it and possibly promote you.

2. To answer your second question, the weaponry is very varied, from MK20's and on, better weapons are achieved at higher ranks and there are 2 types of ammunition, rubber and lethal. Rubber stuns the player when shot and they fall to the floor and are unable to move and lethal basically kills them.

3. Requirements to join are usually in the application to join, basically be over 16, have good experience on the ALUK server and be a good RP'er and you have a good chance.

4. Yes the cop vs rebel balance is extremely well balanced unlike other servers as the admin team have put in a lot of hard work and dedication to finely tune the balance, not all revels are in Kavala remember and tend to hide from sight as they usually have large bounties on there heads.

5. Last but not least, if your friend is able to communicate fine with other players in game then he should stand a good chance, let him speak to lots of people instead of just yourself so he can get a wider array of the language ;-)

Hope this helps!

Phalanx.
Did I answer all your questions haha? @Nerd Fury

Hope this helps!

Phalanx.
Just read your message, thanks. :) That clears some things up, I've read through some things during the interview of the police force but the requirements for ranks weren't that clear yet! Thanks Phalanx!

Back