What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Need help with a silly question about helicopters!

CJ.Thorup

Hey guys!

been asking for days now in general side chat, and i freaking bought both choppers, MH-9 & M-900! 

But what i'm looking for, is that small chopper where ppl can sit on the side-benches and be able to shoot from it? where can i get that one? and whats its name?

Thx very much!

Sometimes it spawns with benches some times it does not, if you rush to the chopper(in 5 sec) you will get benches

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the MH-9 Hummingbird allows people to sit on benches.

I think it's all about the skin the chopper has, by default, when you purchase a chopper it's a skin that doesn't have the benches.
I've found that if you respray the chopper to Digital Gray, it usually spawns with benches after that. 

You need the rebel digi camo to get the side seats. I have mine from UNMC days. Not sure how u get them now.

Only the MH-9 Hummingbird allows people to sit on benches.

I think it's all about the skin the chopper has, by default, when you purchase a chopper it's a skin that doesn't have the benches.
I've found that if you respray the chopper to Digital Gray, it usually spawns with benches after that. 
Just too add here, eve tho it doesn't look like most of the mH9 have benches you can still sitt on the invisible benches

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Just too add here, eve tho it doesn't look like most of the mH9 have benches you can still sitt on the invisible benches Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
i tried to scroll, no options for "side benches" but will try to respray the shit of the heli :D  maybe that will help..

thx for tips guys!

i tried to scroll, no options for "side benches" but will try to respray the shit of the heli  maybe that will help..

thx for tips guys!
Hmm, that's weird are you sure you are using the mh9 hummingbird?

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Hmm, that's weird are you sure you are using the mh9 hummingbird? Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
sometimes it spawns with side benches sometimes it dosnt.. strange 

i tried to repaint it at respray but i wouldnt? its it just land on the roof and scroll?== or how

@CJ.Thorup

The M-900 is the one with doors.

how ever it is possibe it spaws without doors. Best to do is put ot back in garage and get it out again.

MH-9 is the one with No doors and With Benches on the side. From these you can shoot. Again it is possible it spawns without benches put it inside the garage and get it back out again.

Shalloa ( NPAS )

Edit: when you pull out your heli check for what 'Skin' your pulling out of the garage.

should be a selection thing on the buttom somewhere in the garage menu.

Back