What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Name of Character... ^[Ŧ]ҰjÏÏÏ'$

Status
Not open for further replies.

tijis

Hi guys, i've banned because the name of my character, i change 3 times and got banned. Obviously it's a strange ban but what i can do? i would like to be unbanned fast plz, all my friends are playing now and i want to join it 2...

Ty all

Last edited by a moderator:
change it to james, that isnt taken, or perhaps something that isnt from outer space ?

Use normal characters like ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ instead of whatever the fuck this is (^[Ŧ]ҰjÏÏÏ'$) 

The system wont allow any funny characters as sometimes this can cause errors with the database, it also looks messy in the server list

Come up with a normal name :) ... how are the police or anyone meant to say ^[Ŧ]ҰjÏÏÏ'$ when talking to you ?

... how are the police or anyone meant to say ^[Ŧ]ҰjÏÏÏ'$ when talking to you ?
RP, my friend, RP.

Cop  - "What is your name, sir?"

^[Ŧ]ҰjÏÏÏ'$ - "Billy"

;)

If it's allowed to do that, I assume it is, I've given the name "Old Man Birk from the BBC" even though it clearly says Jay floating above my noggin.

But yeah... ^[Ŧ]ҰjÏÏÏ'$.. what the hell is that lol?!

Please just be patient, the admins will notice this eventually and you will (hopefully) be unbanned. They constantly have a lot on their plate and can't always find the time to keep a round the clock sweep of the forums, while on teamspeak and monitoring the game. Right now there is only two admins and moderators for the forums atm (too my knowledge), so not every post is seen right away.

La plume de ma tante, c'est dans la penis de mon oncle.

Like, WTF?

PM me with your GUID, I will unban you hoping that you have a proper username, If not then you will be re banned

Approved awaiting PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back