What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My vehicle Trunk is getting slower and slower... Anyone else?

Aznetick

Hey ALUKs

So, the last 2-3 days, my trunk is extremely slow and it's getting to the point where my mates are getting annoyed with me, using upwards to 30s to store things, only to do it again when grabbing things for processing.

It doesn't matter if it's iron, oil, meth... It's slow regardless!

Anyone else having this issue or is it a known issue that I can do something to help go away?

Yeah, seems like after the last few updates its gotten a lot more unresponsive. You could just type the amount you want to take/ put in and that'll make it faster for higher amounts of substances.

I believe they added in a small delay of 1-2 seconds to try and reduce the query load on the database. (Unconfirmed)

But anything more of a couple of seconds usually means that the database is getting hammered again with requests.

Okay, so it's not necessarily something on client side. That's good atleast!

I do write the amount, I never do it one at a time but for some reason I'm way slower than my friends doing the same thing, from the same trunk as me.

I guess I'll sit back and let 'em do the hard work for now.

Yeah your saying that your much slower than your mates, I would suggest posting this in the bug report or ask a moderator to move it there for you

Back