What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My new toy

Chassis - NZXT H440 White
Power Supply - Corsair 750W CS modular, quiet, 80PLUS Gold
Motherboard - Asus X99-A USB 3.1
Processor - Intel Core i7 5820K Hex Core overclocked to 4.4GHz
CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro H80i GT Liquid Cooler
Memory - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2666MHz DDR4
Graphics Card - 6GB EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked
System Drive - 500GB Samsung 850 EVO
Storage Drive - 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit

pc.jpg

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc3.jpg

about £1700-1800 its from scan PC (pre-built) it was going to cost around £1600 to build it myself and that's without the OS its less hassle this way plus it came with 3 years parts warranty

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice PC man. Then I look and mine and I start to cry a little :(

Nice PC! 

Only thing I'd say was it's probably cheaper to build it ya self but pre-builts come in all shapes and forms but looks good!

That wire management

Feels+good+man_5e61f3_4866009.png

That computer looks sooo clean built, good job! :) (NOW POP THE BACK COVER OFF, AND SHOW US THE CABLE MANAGMENT) :>

Very nice PC - Love the H80iGT cooler - though i think it could could with some added rubber padding as mine vibrates a bit under load. Do you notice much noise off it?

That computer looks sooo clean built, good job! :) (NOW POP THE BACK COVER OFF, AND SHOW US THE CABLE MANAGMENT) :>

index.jpg

Very nice PC - Love the H80iGT cooler - though i think it could could with some added rubber padding as mine vibrates a bit under load. Do you notice much noise off it?
mine doesn't vibrate but its far from quiet when both the fans are running on it

Back