What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Montage

Like he said, we have seen so many kills in OCC in a short time, that I think your guys prefer the kills above a great RP. Your video confirms my feeling about his, and @Nerd Furysubscribes it very well. Maybe if you had some RP in your video's my feelings would be different. 

This kind of video's I like, but this is an RP server, if this was made on a KOTH or Wasteland server it was more suited.

Its a frag video he has shared to show some nice shots. Yes its a roleplay server, but are you telling me you have never shot someone. Get over it enjoy it or don't watch it! Stop causing shit on here, he has posted it with good intentions and it should continue,  just don't watch it if you don't like it. Get over it, its a game for crying out loud.

Nice vid btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a frag video he has shared to show some nice shots. Yes its a roleplay server, but are you telling me you have never shot someone. Get over it enjoy it or don't watch it! Stop causing shit on here, he has posted it with good intentions and it should continue,  just don't watch it if you don't like it. Get over it, its a game for crying out loud.

Nice vid btw
That's not the point.. and there's no need for you to be so terribly salty either.

Of course I've killed and robbed someone, or something. But to me it isn't a satisfaction when I get to kill people. I'd rather just rob someone and have someone go our seperate ways after some roleplay. Perhaps even take him or her to another area to not get caught in police so the other person lost it to a 'good' cause. Sure, shooting can be fun especially if the gunfight is advanced and takes long. It causes for excitement and tactics and it's interesting.

And this is not me accusing JSTAR and his friends of bad roleplay or RDM. But I do have a negative feeling whenever I encounter them, exactly because they've been constantly shooting people up. It happened at days that I saw them constantly rob people in the upper right corner of my screen, different people, every five to fifteen minutes. And often, those people were killed afterwards. And that was constant kill messages in the OOC chat. That gives me a negative view on him and his gang.

And because I have my doubts, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I kind of hoped to see roleplay from them on the forums. Instead of some call of duty look-a-like frag video made on a roleplay server where killing isn't the goal, which only confirms my assumption that him and his gang members are just a trigger happy bunch with nice shooter skills. And he has been warned for negative feedback before by Appleby and a warned individual counts for two.

This is not an offense. I'm not being salty. This is meant to be a polite statement, and I will leave it at that.

That's not the point.. and there's no need for you to be so terribly salty either.

Of course I've killed and robbed someone, or something. But to me it isn't a satisfaction when I get to kill people. I'd rather just rob someone and have someone go our seperate ways after some roleplay. Perhaps even take him or her to another area to not get caught in police so the other person lost it to a 'good' cause. Sure, shooting can be fun especially if the gunfight is advanced and takes long. It causes for excitement and tactics and it's interesting.

And this is not me accusing JSTAR and his friends of bad roleplay or RDM. But I do have a negative feeling whenever I encounter them, exactly because they've been constantly shooting people up. It happened at days that I saw them constantly rob people in the upper right corner of my screen, different people, every five to fifteen minutes. And often, those people were killed afterwards. And that was constant kill messages in the OOC chat. That gives me a negative view on him and his gang.

And because I have my doubts, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I kind of hoped to see roleplay from them on the forums. Instead of some call of duty look-a-like frag video made on a roleplay server where killing isn't the goal, which only confirms my assumption that him and his gang members are just a trigger happy bunch with nice shooter skills. And he has been warned for negative feedback before by Appleby and a warned individual counts for two.

This is not an offense. I'm not being salty. This is meant to be a polite statement, and I will leave it at that.
please stop arguing, just turn ur pc off if thats all ur gonna do on the internet, like @Mr Liamsaid it's a frag video what do you expect? i shared this video to entertain some of you, obviously you dont like it so dont watch it or post, thanks.

If you post this kind of stuff about an RP server expect criticism. I hate these things. 

If you post this kind of stuff about an RP server expect criticism. I hate these things. 
Yes i know, but he is simply trying to entertain people which he did to multiple people... I just do see why people are all taking a dig at him when they could not just look at it. The title is "my montage", don't look at it if you don't want to see this type of stuff..

@-JamesLove the video man keep it up the work! 

You've robbed me before and the RP was really good and enjoyable I can say that I had a blast even know that I lost gear but at the end of the day its only a game.

I have seen some people disagreeing about these types of videos but to be honest I LOVE THEM! I have watched the video like 3 times already just looking at the shots you can pull. (For the people disagreeing about the video it is a FRAG video, the chance of RP before the clip was shown must have been good enough because if not they would be banned?) 

@-JamesLove the video man keep it up the work! 

You've robbed me before and the RP was really good and enjoyable I can say that I had a blast even know that I lost gear but at the end of the day its only a game.

I have seen some people disagreeing about these types of videos but to be honest I LOVE THEM! I have watched the video like 3 times already just looking at the shots you can pull. (For the people disagreeing about the video it is a FRAG video, the chance of RP before the clip was shown must have been good enough because if not they would be banned?) 
Thank you, I appreciate your kindness :)  

He was gonna rob me and i was friendly with him n he told me to get into my helicopter before his friends came as they wanted to rob me ?? He can RP and he can shoot, I have videos on my youtube channel of me killing people on altis life and some of me RPing, I used to be a cop and thats were I RP'd and everyday i come on i RP with folks in kavala, arac and randoms i see, just because he can shoot and had a video of his most awarding shots doesnt mean hes a bad roleplayer, if that was the case I'm sure he would've been on the report a player forums a few times... Everyone has there opinion about videos but thats for them not everyone around them, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all

@-James

Last edited by a moderator:
I've encountered @-Jamesmultiple times, only ever ended in a gunfight once. People need to remember, gunfights wouldn't happen in people would listen to the others orders, it's not just the person robbing, its the person getting robbed as well. 

Nice video, good entertainment, dont let the haters get to you, not every situation ends in glorious RP and fun to see some action from time to time :) keep it up!

I don't see how people can see this as entertainment I would rather watch some videos of funny RP moments than someone running around with a gun spraying people down. If you want to make montages just go and join Faze 

Back