What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MY HELICOPTER GOT SCRAPPED for no good reason

geehamfs

how about this: 

my helicopter got scraped right off the bat, i was next to a field open area so i dident crash, and yet police approach me, one, i am close to the drug dealer, also i am just as far away form the market to buy fuel cans my fuel was orange last time that was like that i then ran out of fuel mid flight and crashed so i dident want a repeat that, my friend went to go get some fuel, so i was detiand by the police, i was searched no drugs on me or in my helicopter, im new to this also im really not happy they scrapped it right off the bat without a fine or a warning, now they never read me my rights and took me in the police car to the station, a civilian had to read me my rights before the cops did i dont see how this is fair i mean i worked hard to save up for a helicopter 450k to be exact, i dont see how this is fair i get a 75k fine an jail time  but why scrap my helicopter how can they be aloud to do this ?  / police names: sgt alex and pc nicola

Think your best off posting this in the police complaints commission.... 

Back