What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My headset died :(

rcas

Hello guys,

after 3 years of use my Razer kraken 7.1 headset died.

I am deciding which headset I should get(If I have enough money for it) and I was thinking about gettin/saving up for the Logitech G633.

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

-Robert-Jan

Hello guys,

I am deciding which headset I should get(If I have enough money for it) and I was thinking about gettin/saving up for the Logitech G633.

-Robert-Jan
I have a corsair H2100 wireless headset and i love it. Very comfy to wear for long periods as it has memory foam cups, so it's breathable rather than leatherette. Headband doesnt dig in to your head, it's wireless, and does 7.1 (virtual) it was about £80

The Wireless logitech G930 (i think its called) is also a really good headset, but it's more on the pricey side.

I have a £200 odd pair of Sennheiser momentums 2.0, and a £70 pair of Sony headphones - if you're looking for some with incredible sound quality, pretty nice design, and really slick sound in general I'd get the sony ones (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR-XB950AP-Premium-Overhead-Headphones/dp/B00NBR6QKC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1467915924&sr=8-9&keywords=sony+headphones). They don't come with a headphone bag to carry them in so don't forget to buy an extra one, but honestly they sound amazing - I've used my sennheiser momentums about twice since I bought them, and I use these on the daily. I can not stress enough how good they sound!

EDIT: They also have a microphone, but I haven't used it since my PC doesn't have the right jack and I use my snowball anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zeitoi had the same headset apart from it seemed to reverse my surround sound so i had to return it

Hello guys,

-Robert-Jan
i have not heared great things about the logitech g633 i personally have the steelseries siberias and love them http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/351754681813?lpid=122&chn=ps&googleloc=9046529&poi=&campaignid=207297426&device=c&adgroupid=13585920426&rlsatarget=aud-133395220866%3Apla-142405552386&adtype=pla&crdt=0

Logitech G930. I love this headset, Its comfy great battery life great range and great sound quality.

I would love to be able to get the Logitech G933 (SPLODES) But simply just can't afford it :( :( 

The 633 should be a great choice, shame about the wired bit imo, Since getting wrireless headphones, I would never go back, its like having dual (or quad :D ) monitors

My headset fixed itself somehow :D but i'm still gonna get a new one later.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

@rcas@ZeitoTagged you aswell Zeito due to we both have Corsair =), I have Corsair Void 7.1 wireless, really good headset great sound and comfy for me it´s probably the best headset i´ve ever owned, was really pleased with Logitech G430, but it broke down many times due to the chord curling and getting rekt. I´d really recommend Corsair though!!!!

Back