What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My first thoughts on this server

Menos

I just wanted to post my thoughts on my first experiences on the server. I got here a few days ago only have been able to play on this server for a few hours, but I have to say. great freaking job. This server has blown me away.

I came from an (unnamed) server where the RP was very bad and you began to fear your life on every corner you went by, gangs would be waiting to kidnap, rob and kill you. At one point I got killed twice, robbed 4 times and kidnapped once in one hour.

Coming here I was still in that mindset. but I couldn't be more wrong. I was off buying some new clothes and two random guys came up behind me. I instantly assumed they were gonna kidnap and kill me. but no, they just started a friendly chit chat, asking if I was new in town and where I was from. Then they wished me a nice day and they went on their way.

I have been mining and I don't have to worry about being robbed anymore. I have seen countless of people while mining and driving, every single one just doing their own thing. Even obeying right of way rules!

You guys have set up and maintained an amazing thing here and I just wanted to express my gratitude towards this. I am sure you will see my name pop up more and more around here, because I intend to stay for a while.

Thank you guys for this server and keep up the good work!

Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself here bud. Hope you continue to forge some good memories here

Welcome and glad to hear you've had a good experience on the server!

Be warned though, not everyone on the server will be your friend!
Best thing to do is find some friends you can play with / join a gang on the server.

Hope to see you around and RP with you ;)

Welcome and glad to hear you've had a good experience on the server!

Be warned though, not everyone on the server will be your friend!
Best thing to do is find some friends you can play with / join a gang on the server.

Hope to see you around and RP with you ;)
​Yea, once I get the money I will probably get something to defend myself with.

I'm usually a lone wolf, but I do plan on joining the police when the application feature gets back online.

If you like doing legals things, i recommend joining MU, They are a great legal company, and do lots of mining :) 

It's great that you like the server, Just a word of warning though stay away from Kavala, there be Hobo's about that will happily ruin your day :l

Anyway i hope to see you around :)

Thanks for the Kavala tip. Right now I am hanging around in the town next to it Adios Dionysos or something similar (cant quite remember x3)

I've also been looking at joining the RAC. but I can't quite find where to join them.

@Menos

You mean the ARAC(repair cars etc.)? You can join them by buying the license at the ARAC Spawn(near hangar).

If you want to join RAC(rebel gang), then you need to speak to @Ryan

I meant ARAC yeah, but damn 1 mil for a license. And I just lost all my money too due to some stupid accident.

I meant ARAC yeah, but damn 1 mil for a license. And I just lost all my money too due to some stupid accident.
​The reason it's 1million is to assure that people in possesion of said license have played here for a while

Back