What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My first RP experience today.

JayOnSpeed

This is off to a great start. :)

Found 3 rook's on a backpack in a floor in kavala so in a good RP spirit pick them up and went to turn them over to the police before a child finds them and shoots himself in the foot or worst ( shoots me in the foot).

As i approach the police officer ( a very nice one ) i told him where i found the guns and after he asked me to give the weapons to him and i did.

After he picks the weapons another civilian arrives and wants to show a magic trick... so shots fired  with a silenced gun a froma  few meters away from us, 1 officer down , other managed to escape in a police car..

Great role play, would be shot at again whilst doing a good action.

Crime in Kavala is out of control. President price should order Martial law in the city!

Doesn't sound like the officer was RP'd and therefore RDM'd which is against the rules, you should report this kind of behaviour on the forums with evidence.

Wasn't recording at the moment so i'm afraid i cant report it ... its a shame, the opportunities for good RP are lost because of these behaviors and even people getting banned every day for the same reason doesn't stop people from doing it...

Back