What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Muzzle is going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzle

Hello guys my name is muzzle and my pc broke like a month ago and due to funding I can't get a new one until November times so until then I'll have to say my goodbyes to all the good people of altis I would name a few people but I don't know how to tag people on a phone xD 

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks man! Well, good luck in what ever you do in the coming months and I look forward to you returning in November/December time. 

Thanks for the fun times mate :)

Tag people with '@name' mate!

See you soon and I'm sure you'll return!
Haha I do know how to tag I just can't seem to get it to work on my phone xD and thanks fluqi I will be back we just need to give it time on the other hand anyone know what I can do for the next 7 months and I'll miss you to freebo I'm sure when I return you will  be over 500 mill if your not already 

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I do know how to tag I just can't seem to get it to work on my phone xD and thanks fluqi I will be back we just need to give it time on the other hand anyone know what I can do for the next 7 months?
Well you can get a job at your local supermarket, work for a few weeks and then buy some incredibly shit pc that can somehow still run arma on low, with kavala mode and with view distance on 100 <3 

Well you can get a job at your local supermarket, work for a few weeks and then buy some incredibly shit pc that can somehow still run arma on low, with kavala mode and with view distance on 100 <3 
You mean like my old pc I had haha and I got a job working at a local theme park called flamingo land 

We have some great memories and will be a shame not having you here. See you soon mate!

@Muzzle this explains why I didn´t get mugged in the last month xD But seriously I hope to see you back soon man :) Until then I wish you the best of luck in everything you do!

Muzzle get a new pc asap i have snipers around. They will shoot if you dont get new.

JK sunny lads for ever 

Shame too see you have to go due too your computer problems / funding. Best of luck what ever you do and we shall look forward to seeing you back , when you are able to play again.

- Hoggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back