What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Music Thread? Music thread.

Great song it has emotion in it that you feel when that special character that you like dies.
 ​
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​

Listen to music while having nothing to do but wait for something to happen you start to think was it worth it wasting time away doing nothing where you could of spent that time with your loved ones but your lost in thought of such great music while reading this text laugh out loud. :)
 ​
----------------------------------------------
 ​

Okay Kids lemme give you a lesson:

If you never ever roamed the streets of your cities with your mates super uber duper drunk singing this like some weird kind of highschool musical goes metal drug trip .. then you haven't lived!

can't wait for season 3 to start i'm jonesing for some more of TWD.
-------------------------------------------------
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:

If you never ever roamed the streets of your cities with your mates super uber duper drunk singing this like some weird kind of highschool musical goes metal drug trip .. then you haven't lived!
Hey Dio may have been before my time doesn't mean I don't like them/ heard of them :p

I was raised properly by my father. I live for this music, as he did in his twenties. Dio was, is and will always be the king of metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back