What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Multiple characters

Smith and Jones

I did a quick search for this, but couldn't find something directly relevant, only hints it's ok.

I just want to check if there are any specific rules or restrictions about playing multiple characters? I know many people have more than one char name on their profile, but wanted to check for any no no's or whatever before getting too into the idea.

mr. Smith the journalist is fun, but he's a strict non combatant, neutral, mostly serious, and essentially a nice guy. To mix it up a bit I thought it might be fun to also play a cockney wide boy for more lols, a bit of crime and some general variation.

cheers

No rule as far as I'm aware :).

No need to make another profile too :p.

I did a quick search for this, but couldn't find something directly relevant, only hints it's ok.

I just want to check if there are any specific rules or restrictions about playing multiple characters? I know many people have more than one char name on their profile, but wanted to check for any no no's or whatever before getting too into the idea.

mr. Smith the journalist is fun, but he's a strict non combatant, neutral, mostly serious, and essentially a nice guy. To mix it up a bit I thought it might be fun to also play a cockney wide boy for more lols, a bit of crime and some general variation.

cheers
There are no rules for normal civilians / rebels on this matter.

I think the only kind of rule against this is for Police Officers, as some naughty ones may try to change their name to hide the fact they are doing rebel stuff when not on duty. Which is against the police rules.

I think the only kind of rule against this is for Police Officers, as some naughty ones may try to change their name to hide the fact they are doing rebel stuff when not on duty. Which is against the police rules.
and server rules :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Reggie Jones was born today! :D

One follow up question regarding gear and gang.  I changed my Arma profile to change name, but was wearing Mr.Smith's stuff and had his Altis Free Press gang tag.  Is there anyway I can have one character in a gang and one not?

cheers

Back