What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mr.Jelly (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You broke rp the second you hit him with out saying anything try to rp e.g. speak BEFORE YOU KNOCK SOME ONE OUT. 
WARNING POINTS WILL BE ISSUED. Stop posting on this report. And that is not BREAKING RP, I think the term you are looking for is BAD RP, which its still not. Its like Im discussing this with children.

For the last time, anyone who is not the reported or the reporter, or have some evidence, STAY OUT OF THIS TOPIC.

The amount of spam on this post is ridicolous and will only make things harder on the admin.

In full video

Glitching at 0:01 second stood up in back of car
0:24 No RP just knock me out

0:48 someone says get on the ground. And then tries to shoot me

0:52 You shoot no get on the ground and NO visible weapon. YOU did not threaten to shoot before this or say you was going to rob me, nothing was initiated how am I suppose to know you not just being dicks

WARNING POINTS WILL BE ISSUED. Stop posting on this report. And that is not BREAKING RP, I think the term you are looking for is BAD RP, which its still not. Its like Im discussing this with children.

For the last time, anyone who is not the reported or the reporter, or have some evidence, STAY OUT OF THIS TOPIC.

The amount of spam on this post is ridicolous and will only make things harder on the admin.
there is evidence as she stated "You broke rp the second you hit him with out saying anything try to rp e.g. speak BEFORE YOU KNOCK SOME ONE OUT. "

That is evidence mate 

majority of the posts are from yourself  and your attitude is awful

Last edited by a moderator:
Most are from me because the moderators have to go delete all the posts from you.

1: standing in the back of a car is NOT a glitch.

2 : Because you didnt get on the ground.

3: You tried to drive away and got killed.

4: No saying somethign happened is not evidence, evidence is a video or a screenshot or a chatlog.

Now Im requesting this thread to be locked and all unnecessary posts removed, including my own.

@Neo @Reverend

I'm gonna have to get my warning stick out one of these days. 

Locking. 

This report is invaild seeing you pulled up and robbed this guy with Zero RP

Report rejected however ban issued for Mr.Jelly who robbed the guy with no words said.

2d73c32939a051c88eba041f71abaa62 -1 Mr.Jelly - Forum Report 29/01/2015

97 bans today, Rewatched the footage and its actually mental who was performing the SHIT rp.

However the ban remains for Mr.Jelly after the whatever that was of a unban request posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back