What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mr Agdgdgwngo For U.N.P Mayor

Agdgdgwngo

Ugandan.Nationalist.Party

U.N.P

The Ugandan Nationalist Party Needs YOU !

Are monies are being taken by the government for too long. Taxes are too high. How am i supposed to be a warlord in this economy?

About:

We are U.N.A or The Ugandan Nationalist Army... Are goal is to take advantage of your "insecure bank accounts" with are extremely talented, 100% legitimate bank people. We will also be employing "local" children  to work in one of are many call centres dotted around Altis...(small, hot cupboards)

childsoldiers.jpg

Agdgdgwngo, you cannot do this. ArrogantBread is having you deported from the island for being an illegal immigrant.

Ugandan Nationalist Party has the full support of the Merchant Union, we show this support with our votes and a 50 thousand pound donation to the Ugandan Nationalist Party propag.. I mean campaign.

Love,
Dr. H. Lecter
President of the Merchant Union

Am I the only one who had a Ugandan man's voice in their head while reading that?

I approve of U.N.P George Agdgdgwngo, I worked with him during my presidency for many years back in '78 exploiting child labor in order to extract rare earth minerals required to make bling bling Go Karts. I vouch for him and so should all those who love Go Karts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back