What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowlezy

It saddens me to say that I will no longer be running around the streets of Altis, causing mayhem or cleaning the streets of hobos, unfortunately its my time to move on. I've really enjoyed my time here but things change, I've enjoyed every minute of it and I would like to thank @Wilco and the whole team for providing such an astonishing community, its amazing what you guys have done and achieved. Finally thanks to the Altis community for being such great people, really enjoyed my time here, even in my final moments. Anyway thanks for everything 

- Knowlezy

All the best in your future path and where ever you go next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cya mate, enjoy whatever you choose to do next!

-Vixxy ;)

Knowlezy, Are you serious?!?

Good luck and I hope to see you around some times!

he is very serious mate, things werent going his way anymore and i guess he has just decided to leave... unfortunate but these things happen.

Haha unfortunately yes, thanks Ice for the great times man, hopefully you can keep in touch. Keep working hard in the police and sooner or later you will be a higher up and you will deserve it :)

he is very serious mate, things werent going his way anymore and i guess he has just decided to leave... unfortunate but these things happen.
As I said before, I would appreciate it if you were to leave it be instead of trying to stir things on the forums for everyone to see, and I would like to say one last thing to everyone, you guys will probably hear rumors of why I left and some may be true but most will be fake, the reason I left was because I had left the police then rejoined BG, since I rejoined BG things weren't going smoothly and it was getting to the point where it was BG vs the police in arguments at least 2-3 times a day. I was asked to join BG and was lead to believe that everyone in the gang would be equal but that didn't last long and I ask for one thing after being extremely loyal to the gang and it gets thrown back in my face. I've now left BG and I don't feel like

their is much more for me in this community. As I said before thanks for everything guys :)

to be fair mate, you wanted a higher rank than everyone else simply because you have been in longer than others, then when that doesnt happen we have come to your leaving the community, i dont agree with that being the only course of action, but all the best to you mate.

Wow knowlezy... well I guess its good bye my little DJ badboy, hope nothing but the best <3

WTF is this shit, I' away for two months and every leaves. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Good day sir, I will miss you <3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes Tampax my boyyyyyyyyy

Don't go dude. No matter what you're led to believe there's always alternatives in this community and in fairness nobody wants to see you go. However, if you feel it's what you really need to do, then best of luck to you bud. It's been an absolute pleasure!

Don't go dude. No matter what you're led to believe there's always alternatives in this community and in fairness nobody wants to see you go. However, if you feel it's what you really need to do, then best of luck to you bud. It's been an absolute pleasure!
Appreciate it Elakin, who know's I probably will be back eventually but at the moment I want to take a break from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back