What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

more admins on rust....

Yes please we need atleast one admin on daily ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Fuel fits this job specially for Rust he is really active and him and us always get attacked by hackers and get our bases vanished   @Fuel for Admin [ On Rust ] :D

Fuel has my vote aswel. He can be trusted with those kind of things, but the question is. Does he want to be one?

Problem with admin in-game is it spoils part of the fun... everything is right there...

either way, I'm generally available to request on teamspeak. I don't even need to join to ban.

Problem with admin in-game is it spoils part of the fun... everything is right there...

either way, I'm generally available to request on teamspeak. I don't even need to join to ban.
But you'd need to see it to ban them though

It would mean you getting loads of messages like "Oh so and so broke this, so and so broke that..."

Too much effort and work, I reckon an admin would take that pressure away

Let's put it this way, i was told to get the administration of Rust because if i wouldn't, Rust server would disappear since it's no longer a focus of Wilco.

I won't add more in game admins for the fact all of the hacking happened and i didn't get any message on forums / teamspeak to deal with it, like Neo said i don't need to be online to ban hackers.

I'm really close to ditch Rust for other kind of server (ex: Wasteland / Epoch) if i get too much complains about it, i just don't have time when i have alot of stuff to do in the community, plus play with friends.

I also thought removing addons in general and make it vanilla rust, that way it won't be necessary that much administration, and people won't complain about mods not updated, or remove feature being on (which was asked by the same guys now asking to remove).

So i will take a look later and decide about the continuation of the server.

Let's put it this way, i was told to get the administration of Rust because if i wouldn't, Rust server would disappear since it's no longer a focus of Wilco.

I won't add more in game admins for the fact all of the hacking happened and i didn't get any message on forums / teamspeak to deal with it, like Neo said i don't need to be online to ban hackers.

I'm really close to ditch Rust for other kind of server (ex: Wasteland / Epoch) if i get too much complains about it, i just don't have time when i have alot of stuff to do in the community, plus play with friends.

I also thought removing addons in general and make it vanilla rust, that way it won't be necessary that much administration, and people won't complain about mods not updated, or remove feature being on (which was asked by the same guys now asking to remove).

So i will take a look later and decide about the continuation of the server.
Amen.

I don't get the complaints, in my opinion Rust UK is the most well balanced Rust server I experienced. Not too fast, not too slow. If you don't want your base to be /removed start learning how to build a base properly and put your cupboards somewhere safe, and not just one.

Honestly, it would be great when it had minimal plugins, like 2x gather because bigger clans will get to late game tooo fast

I think Fuel fits this job specially for Rust he is really active and him and us always get attacked by hackers and get our bases vanished   @Fuel for Admin [ On Rust ] :D
Not denying the fuel bit, or the hackers because it's a possibility, but are you sure they don't find your tool cupboards and just remove the entirity of your base? That shit sucks but it happens unfortunately.

Back