What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Missing helicopter?

Hobo Luke

I was happily flying my lil helicopter around last night and then after the 8pm restart it was gone from my air garage? Anyone know if I'm just being stupid and I can find it somewhere else or if I should submit a compensation ticket?

My SUV has also been missing and I collided with 2 tempests by accident. They lost their truck but I compensated them. Strange

My SUV has also been missing and I collided with 2 tempests by accident. They lost their truck but I compensated them. Strange
If they collide, they still have the trucks... compensation should only have been on the contents... (if they had proof)

*just saying

(after restart it would have gone back to garage)

EDIT: Checked your stats and you have an m900 in your garage...

So maybe it was a temporary bug... 

(Then again, i don't know how accurate is it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they collide, they still have the trucks... compensation should only have been on the contents... (if they had proof)

*just saying

(after restart it would have gone back to garage)

EDIT: Checked your stats and you have an m900 in your garage...

So maybe it was a temporary bug... 

(Then again, i don't know how accurate is it...)
No, it didnt return therefore I compensated them

I fought I was the only person this happened to I reported this to staff but it's not something you can as such get proof for but I know for a fact I'm missing a few helis and cars out of my garage 

Back