What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Miroslav Klose RDM + Breaking Roleplay (Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard12368

No video but multiple witnesses includin lewis, grandyboi and quite a few others. Completely broke RP and RDM'D multiple people.

Have to answer for myself. Ill admit i might have broken a little bit of RP in like 30 secs in chat out of fustration. But then i just came back in the game m8. Then i heard that you stole some money of people and we went looking for you guys. By the time we came in Kavala you were there in a house and shot my m8 Seb. We then found you and tried to negotiate a surrender from you but you with your illegal guns didnt comply. Then Papa Bear the cop came along, and you guys killed him and tried to kill us. After 1 min you came back in the game BROKE RP yourself and started offering money to kill "Miroslav Klose" who you shouldnt have known about. Then i killed you after you started shooting at me. Please get your facts straight. It was just a case of little RP broken in chat, but then you slaughtered the rules by getting a gang to revenge your "death". 

Have a good day m8.

Unfortunately, without physical evidence I doubt this report will hold any validity. I would really suggest if you want to help us keep rule breakers out, finding a way to record your gameplay or even show some screenshots. Screenshots are not ideal but better than nothing.

Thanks 

Randomized

Need evidence. I could my mum is the queen and Wilco and Cairan witnessed it but its just words.

Rejected for lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back