What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MILSIM Training

Polder

Announcement:

Starting the coming week I wil host two types of training:

• ACE Training
  • Advanced combat course
ACE training to join the coming ACE operations which will replace most operations. The advanced combat course will be required for advanced MILSIM operations possibly hosted in the future. More information will follow. If interested in any training please reply.

Greetings,

2Lt. T. Polder

Sadly havent been able to attend recently but will be able to consistently in 2 weeks. When will these trainings be held?

Sadly havent been able to attend recently but will be able to consistently in 2 weeks. When will these trainings be held?

In the coming weeks most likely on sundays because they're easiest for me but I'll try to host as many as possible so more people can get the expierence

It would help me a lot to know specifically in what training you're interested. Mainly to make plans

Last edited by a moderator:
In the coming weeks most likely on sundays because they're easiest for me but I'll try to host as many as possible so more people can get the expierence

It would help me a lot to know specifically in what training you're interested. Mainly to make plans
After saturday 2nd I'll be much more available. And I would like to do both if possible.

After saturday 2nd I'll be much more available. And I would like to do both if possible.

Back