What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milsim - Tommorrow at 1730 GMT!

Why not make a repo for arma 3 sync?

Would be alot easier to download the mods on that for people instead of separetly having to download them from the steam workshop you can also keep them up to date easier and launch another version of the game with the mods instead of ticking all the boxes on the arms 3 launcher.

Just a suggestion

I'll try and make it! Anything I need to do in pre prep apart from mods?

just to clarify is is at 5:30 ?

Last edited:

Make sure you bring your a game ;)

Why not make a repo for arma 3 sync?

Would be alot easier to download the mods on that for people instead of separetly having to download them from the steam workshop you can also keep them up to date easier and launch another version of the game with the mods instead of ticking all the boxes on the arms 3 launcher.

Just a suggestion
So the steam workshop is way easier than Arma 3 sync, just click "subscribe to all" (Im not sure why your clicking on them individually) then when you got them downloaded select the mod called "UKRP Mod Loader", that loads all of the mods, automatically. Launch Arma. Win.

It keeps all of your mods up to date automatically, so no manually updating on the server all we do is click a button and it updates, no having to search though every mod you have to make sure your on the latest version and when you don't, downloading it then uploading it to the repo. There is no teaching people to use Arma 3 Sync, making sure they have all the server setting right. All in all, steam is a lot, lot easier.

No, 7:30 GMT mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you bring your a game ;)

So the steam workshop is way easier than Arma 3 sync, just click "subscribe to all" (Im not sure why your clicking on them individually) then when you got them downloaded select the mod called "UKRP Mod Loader", that loads all of the mods, automatically. Launch Arma. Win.

It keeps all of your mods up to date automatically, so no manually updating on the server all we do is click a button and it updates, no having to search though every mod you have to make sure your on the latest version and when you don't, downloading it then uploading it to the repo. There is no teaching people to use Arma 3 Sync, making sure they have all the server setting right. All in all, steam is a lot, lot easier.

No, 7:30 GMT mate
Ah shit m8, change the title then! 1730 = 5:30pm

I should be able to make it! Is there a ranking system to the milsim? aka sergeants to lead squads and captains etc to over see the squads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back