What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mikey's- unban request (Unbanned 05/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey731

Your In-game name: Mikey or Mikey (2) due 2 a player with my name

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:30329347

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198020924422

Date & Time you was banned: 26/01/15 around 5 pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: I supposidly was wearing a cop uniform

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: It says I was in a police uniform on server one a few days ago, idk if you can check who has been on certain servers but I was playing on server 2. I also 100% did not use a cop uniform. In fact idk even know how to get one (how do you get one?) I can literally tell you everything I did the day I was banned. First I realized that I had gotten the donor stuff so I spawned at the donor shop, next I bought a sniper 7.62mm w/ 4 mags and the dms scope. Then I bought a Rook With 7 mags. After I bought a Hemmt I drove around in it for about 15 minutes. Finally I realized that I had to get off so I drove to Kavla and parked my truck in the garage. Later that night I go on the server just to find out that I am banned for wearing a cop uniform. I also know there is another player who plays under the name Mikey. I even have proof because a couple of times I went to play on the server and my name came up as Mikey (2) and not as Mikey. I also don't think I should be banned because you took one person's word on a ban request with no real proof. Idk if the other person who has the same name did this but there is no proof on which one did so why would you guys just pick one of us and ban one. I think it's unfair that I just got banned when I just got the donor stuff for no reason. The guy didn't supply a steam Id or any real form as to who actually did this. Why on earth would I do something I know is bannable the day I get the donor stuff, that's just so stupid to even think of. Furthermore, I really hope you guys know this is a huge misunderstanding because I wasn't even on server 1 yesterday. TY Altislife.co.uk for your time I hope you believe me. I love this server so much. I can't think of a server so fun. Plz know I'm telling the truth ty.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Provide your GUID so we can check if there was a mix up and stop bumping your thread. You did this last ime as well. If you cannot follow this basic rule you give us reason not to give you another chance.

I will approve this but I will suggest you change your name to something less common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back