What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Mg]Zantos Unban appeal (Unbanned 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantos

I hope i did this tight now lol

Your In-game name:[MG]Zantos

Your Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunit...61198028200764/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

a78bd4c6d370fe581b63337e17561f99

Date & Time you was banned:19/1

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Hi Wilco and/ or admins

I hereby would like to dispute my ban. Ive been playing for e few weeks on your server now and have always respected the rules, the video showed in my ban report is incomplete since it started after the roleplay and request to stop was done. I would also like to file for a counter ban for feeding you guys wrong information for you to consider after you have read my side of the story.

The àctual encounter including rp stop request started a few minutes before the video actually starts, this can be proven with there own video.they drove off around the mountain and then turned around to taunt us,which can ery conveniantly not be heared in the video because they turned the sound almost to 0.at the start of the video you can even hear the guy recording it (the only thing you can actually hear) say: where are they.

the encounter including rp from my part was still active at that moment,since they never actually left the area.Also the other guy in the car verbally threatened me at the moment of killing with the words: Ill shank you boy,im gonna shank you. Which under RP rules is a death threat allowing me to defend myself which also conveniantly cant be heard cause the sound in the video is turned off, or lowered dramatically.

the reason i request a counter ban is that pple like this who taunt in a rp situation and then lose, get law a biding pple like me banned,which in my opinion is giving you guys a lot of work and me grief for getting banned by a very cool server.I hereby also challenge him to Post the full ideo with sound!

I hope you guys can act on this since i love the server and respect the RP which no doubt some of your police officers can confirm.

Yours sincerely Zantos

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

just watched the video again, he actually says 8 seconds in: IM going in again

on top op what he says later : where are they.

I hope this will help

i linked the video fom the report here again

have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is true. I was trying to pass through, the first time they told me to turn around so I had a second attempt. The sound in my video is not lowered at all. MY recording software records my voice at 100% and my game at just 50% but you can hear it if you turn it up enough. I use earplugs to lower the volume of cars and turn the sound up, you hear my friend talking. Zantos said nothing. He shot at me because I disobeyed an order he gave which was to leave the area however he didn't kill me, he killed my friend who had not had any warnings as I picked him up before going back over the bridge. This is not a lack of evidence in anyway. I can admit right here that there was roleplay towards me however my friend had no warning and was head shot by you. You can turn the sound up of the video. You will hear my friend talk in direct chat and me talking too but not a word from Zantos. You should not of open fired at my car and this would never of happened. Zantos, I am not saying you meant to kill my friend. Perhaps a misfire. Bad shot or even you didn't realize who was who. However you did what you did and this is your own fault.

At the end of the day I leave it up to the Admins but I posted this just to backup my previous report because half of what you say in your appeal is not true at all and you have no evidence of it. If my friend did truly say what he did and you can prove it, which I did not hear then please accept my apology, and I am sure an admin will be happy to unban you. 

Just to be clear. That video is 100% as it was the second I recorded it. No editing has been done on this video. I will admit my settings for sound are not very good.

if your a real man post the entire video.This evidence is a big joke, and lying to admins to get pple banned is pathetic.

And i really hope you will get banned for your false accusations, have a nice day

And its funny how your story starts to change.

THis is my entire video. My shadowplay is set to record the past 60 seconds. I have set it to 5 minutes now. False accusations? Hardly. Evidence is not the best I will admit. And lying? I never lied to any admins. My friend told me he said nothing. I heard nothing at the time and watching the video on max sound I still hear nothing. If Zantos can provide some more evidence which shows my friend threatening then he will be unbanned. 

I didn't lie. I didn't edit this footage and my story has not changed. I will not be checking this post any more. I reported this player on what evidence I had. If Zantos gets unbanned. Good for him. If he can provide evidence then fine. However for the time being he has no proof and neither do you. However I did. I have sorted my recording software out now but for that evidence I cannot retake it.

If you want to ask anyone about this players ban you should ask the person you killed. I only made the report based on my video and his side of the story.

One last thing. I would love to see some evidence I lied to admins and some evidence my friend threatened you.

I suggest in the future you record when playing. this way you could prove some of your details.

i watched the vid here and read both posts and i have to say this evidence looks flimsy at best, i think you edited the sound. ive come across these guys asswell and they rped with us.

i will stop responding to you now, i see you act without honor. If ,and i say if i will ever get unbanned my gang will declare official war on yours on the forum.

The more this chat goes on the longer the request will take, fellas. The admins work from the bottom up, in theory dealing with the oldest first. Each new comment bumps the post to the top of the page (Like this one!  :D ) meaning it will take a bit longer to process. 

Arguing makes no difference anyway. It looks like attempted VDM but unless you have your own vid showing it wasn't then it's a mute point. 

Good luck. 

Hiii, i haven't been online at the moment this happend.

But my friend zantos always plays by the rules.. He told To anyone in the clan (gang also) for the RDM and vdm rules. As i heard of both side's there are some problems and i would love To solve those.

Jordan's part:

As i can see u uploaded a video, we're u can see ur car broke (while ur screen froze) or got shot on. As i can also see that ur friend dier in the video. But on the video i do hear u say, wait im going in again (that could mean u could of have droven by before and could of have been warned by Zantos. The second time u went in i can see or looks like u accepted the way he warned so he opend fire.

I sadly only hear you and your friend talking on teamspeak and u said u had ur sound on max, means we could of heard shots by Zantos or heard him talking To u. (But sadly i dont hear anyshots at all... And i think thats Linda strange. Same as u said u changed ur recording from 60 seconds To 5 min, while Its standard on 5 min recording. (I got shadowplay also).

Zantos part:

As i have heard u have been playing slot in the group and that u always warned everyone in the server before u take action (because u knew u could get banned for RDM).

As i can see i think u warned him again before, but after he drove by u opende fire on him and his friend (so that means u didnt open fire directly), wich means again u could of have warned.

Since he drove by the second time it means u could of have opende fire directly but u didnt.

From my opinion i Only see a video we're u are driving in a car and talking To ur friend without any game sound on.

Sorry if i made any misstypes, i was on my phone.

I suggest you get something set up to record with in the future as we only go on what evidence we can see and this looked like an RDM with the evidence provided.

Unban will be approved for your final chance.

GUID: a78bd4c6d370fe581b63337e17561f99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back