What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MG]Skillly possible hacker and NLR (Awaiting Steph)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[MG]SKilly
Time & Date this happened:
19-01-2015 at 17:45-17:53
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
Robbed this  guy, he got shot. Yet he returns in Kavala with the exact same clothing as before we killed him.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 6
Rule 1

@1:29 he's killed and at @8:13 he returns within 1KM of where he died with the exact same gear.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
There is nothing to be resolved, he broke the rules. He should deal with the consequences.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got killed by u guys just outside the safezone. After i respawned in kavala around my house, i picked up some old gear of me at my house and later on i returned to the safezone to talk to some friends on skype and teamspeak.

I did not break any rules here. I did not went close to my body, i was standing there in the safezone and did not walk close to my old place (where i died). After that u guys accused me of "hacking", that apparently is unpossible i think?

If u want i could show u my house in kavala with the crate's inside of it.

It's just outside the safezone aswell.

As far i can see, u guys killed me and i picked up some gear and that i was standing there.

If u guys want, i could show u what i have, the amount of money, gear in the house etc, would love to coperate with this situation.

The NLR, still returned within 1km of where you died.

The NLR, still returned within 1km of where you died.
So ur telling me because i was shot down just outside the safezone? i couldn't go back to my own house and stand afk in the safezone because i had to get on skype and teamspeak for a friend....

Hmm didn't knew i could spawn on my house that was sadly close to my old death body and stand afk in the safezone for a friend on teamspeak and skype..... .

i would love to comply and respawn or drop my gear for you guys or go to jail or pay a ticket for that or any way to solve this problem.

@Steph ♥

He's killed at 1:29 and at 8:13 he returns with the exact same gear etc. withing 1Km of where he died. The fact that he got the same gear so quiclky made me suspect he hacked them in.

Ill make sure to post these in the description in the next report I make :p

-_-

he possible could have done this, spawned a car in the garage in athira drove to the airport got a chopper flew to a market purchases rebel clothing synced data then aborted ? and spawned in kavala

he possible could have done this, spawned a car in the garage in athira drove to the airport got a chopper flew to a market purchases rebel clothing synced data then aborted ? and spawned in kavala
All within 7 minutes?

If you read his post he actually stated his "house in kavala".

There is no evidence of hacking in this video, so rule 1 is out the window.

Rule 6

Section D

You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!

However @Steph ♥ was dealing with this report first.

I already read that, Neo ;) I just found it suspicious, he told me that he had a house nearby which is still breaking NLR.

Ill edit :p

Uhm, can you do it? Im on phone atm and it looks very weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back